2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s not injured (incl. covid) then he’s got to be gone. No way he can stay at the club if he can’t even make the bench when we have no striker on it.

If he off back to Juventus it could only be on loan, but surely it would have to be with obligation to buy at the end of the season and that total amount would need to be what we paid for him. Can’t take an L on that figure in such a short period

Ancelotti confuses my brain with his exclusions, you really never know who’s gonna make the bench these days.

You have to say if he’s not injured or ill then it’s looking like curtains for Kean.

In a way.

If he is leaving based on not being named on the bench.

We have a new striker to look forward to which is kinda exciting

Have to loan him out for a season. The kid is only 19 and if we look at Dom at 19 there is no difference imo. If we do sell him we have to get our money back and then go and buy a replacement unless he backs Richarlison to cover for Dom if he ever gets injured.

Have to loan him out for a season. The kid is only 19 and if we look at Dom at 19 there is no difference imo. If we do sell him we have to get our money back and then go and buy a replacement unless he backs Richarlison to cover for Dom if he ever gets injured.

Loan is the best option for him and us.

I would have sent him on loan to the Championship, let him get a good run of games and score a few which I think he would. Get his confidence up and get him used to regular football in England.
Just get the feeling with him he just wants to go back to Italy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.