2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The squad for tonight kind of spells it out, he must be off. Shame because he's definitely got something and deserved more chances.

Yeah, it's a shame, I'd have liked him to have made something here but it's seeming less and less likely. Hopefully he gets away quick enough that his talent doesn't go to waste

Hmm, he's scored in both Cup games so it's a shame but I'd rather this mean he's going on loan rather than totally overlooked. It can't be Juve though, he'll get no game time and then they'll lowball us.

If Moise is off , it leaves us really short up front. Slightly worrying that there are few links of us with strikers. We must keep him if we don't have anything lined up. Perhaps Milik is coming
in ?

Normally I caution people wilding speculating about any little thing with Kean, but this definitely makes me wonder. Could be an illness like Gordon I suppose.

It would be disappointing for him to leave, but I also would not be hugely upset if we were able to resell for similar value and buy another striker. Someone like King would be fine to rotate in with DCL and Richy, though obviously we should aim higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.