2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could sell him and bring in King would you do that? I personally would keep the lad but he ha to show more.
If hes happy and wants to stay (who says he isn't? Other than just lazy journos looking up sell copy) then let him develop, learn and be a world beater.

If he's a miserable sod stagnating under one of the best coaches in the world because he can't cope with the top league, let him go because his attitude means he won't make it.

Those closest to him know which he is.

I think he's off if we get the right deal. I think the problem may be that we paid quite a bit up front for him last season, and we want that money, or most of it, back from Juventus. They don't have it. Had we been paying in instalments I reckon we'd just treat it as a loan fee and just cancel out the debt, and he'd be gone already.

We need to play hardball with them. I'm quite happy to keep him if they don't cough up and I expect him to improve this season should he stay.

From memory it was £5-7mil down with a fee of £22mil. Then there were clauses to potentially take it to £27mil.

Interesting thing for me is that hes said DCL and Kean are going after the lone centre forward role. I dont see Kean as being effective yet as a lone forward.

So i think Ancelotti must be trying to mould him into one.

If we were to sell him then my guess would be Edouard at Celtic or Jovic on loan. Two players who are further along with their development and cheaper than Kean.

Some people and journalists surely did not watch Ancelotti's press conference.
Btw Juve wants Dzeko and Suarez trying to get Italian's passport lol

He came on just before half time for Italy v Netherlands and they scored within a couple of minutes.He played wide right in the second half but only really got into the game when they came down the left and he moved into the box. The only chance he had was when a low cross came but it was a bit behind him and he couldn't get a shot off.

He had a great chance to get the 2nd about 5 minutes from the end when he had the ball in exactly the same position as Richo at Spurs when he blasted over the bar, and did exactly the same thing.

He came on for the last few minutes v Bosnia and Besic, who'd been subbed on had a chance to equalise but shot it wide after running into the box with the ball.

Sell asap for as much as they will pay.
Strikers are supposed to score goals or threaten to score, maybe create something for others to feed off?
He hasn't looked like doing any of this.
Jordan Rhodes would have offered more.
The only reason we have anyone still onside with him is because we bought him off a sexy Italian team.
If he was from around here, everyone would be screaming for him to go to a championship team.
(He would actually benefit going on loan in England than back to Juve)

I think it’s absolutely mad, some people don’t see his immense quality.

I actually think you have to try very hard not to see the immense talent this lad has. Has almost everything. Can be seen from outer space.

Problem here is the fee, sit back relax and enjoy the fact Everton can now sign youngsters to develop for 25 mill.

I think it’s absolutely mad, some people don’t see his immense quality.

I actually think you have to try very hard not to see the immense talent this lad has. Has almost everything. Can be seen from outer space.

Problem here is the fee, sit back relax and enjoy the fact Everton can now sign youngsters to develop for 25 mill.
I think the issue is more than the fee. It's that he's our back up CF and he isn't very reliable. If we had another strong option as well as him I think we'd be more comfortable.

I think the issue is more than the fee. It's that he's our back up CF and he isn't very reliable. If we had another strong option as well as him I think we'd be more comfortable.

Id disagree with that mate, he’s scored most times he’s started and some games he comes on, he gets more chances, creates and looks more dangerous then DCL and or Richarlison in some of the same games.

Not sure what people expect from a 20 year old striker, wasn’t DCL running the flank at the same age and looking a million years of scoring.

Impact to opportunity ratio looks pretty high to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.