2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory it was £5-7mil down with a fee of £22mil. Then there were clauses to potentially take it to £27mil.

Interesting thing for me is that hes said DCL and Kean are going after the lone centre forward role. I dont see Kean as being effective yet as a lone forward.

So i think Ancelotti must be trying to mould him into one.

If we were to sell him then my guess would be Edouard at Celtic or Jovic on loan. Two players who are further along with their development and cheaper than Kean.

We've got zero chance of signing Jovic. Why don't we just try and get Lewandowski instead?

Remember when everyone (including myself) convinced themselves that he squared it to Walcott at Watford and didn’t miss his kick? LOL.

I still do to be fair. Credit where its due.

I think he will come good, somewhere, but he needs to relax. It will come. Bit like DCL. He focused on working hard and being a team player. The goals where in fits and starts or out of the blue. But eventually, if he is doing everything else he needs to do, they will start to happen.

Playing in a 2nd string with that excuse for a midfield, regardless of who the opponents are, is not going to do him any favours at all. I've tried to be fair to the likes of Davies and Walcott, less so Sigurdsson and Bernard, but that was embarrassing the other night. Maybe the odd 1 could could come in and do a job, short term as back up, but any combination of those 4 should never appear together in the 1st team again.

I personally thought he was asked to play that lone target man role and hold the ball up and anyone can clearly see that is not his game so far and when he has played he has been out wide or part of a 2 from what i can remember so he can run at his man or cut inside.
That is not saying he doesn't need to work on that side of his game because its clear to see how tight the Salford CBs where playing and he clearly didn't like it.
But all that aside clear room for improvement i can see the potential and hopefully he gets as much time and effort as DCL and Tom have to progress and improve well one of the mentioned 2 has improved haha.

Rumours were at the end of last season Zidane didnt rate him and he would be available on loan.

If he doesn't rate him and is willing to send him out on loan, I imagine there will be plenty of takers. I'd be surprised if we got him aas well as Rodriguez for such little outlay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.