2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
we wouldnt be engaging in this will they/wont they pantomime with PSG if we had other suitors lining up.
To be fair, mate, none of us have a clue what is going on. It is the usual forum fume.

He did a job at Juve who are rumoured to want him back. He had a wobble with us, but the whole club has been wobbling as managers come and go. He did well at PSG.

….you could have his Mum in charge & he still wouldn’t want to be here.

His complete failure here was only down to one thing - him.
Admittedly none of us saw much of him whilst with us, but saw a touch more playing in France.
What I did see of him told me he's nowhere near the national team standards which is what he was always saying was his aim.
I reckon he's seen enough of Merseyside to decide its not for him but it's his choice. Knuckle down under Rafael and play his way back into contention and get his move, or stagnate back in France.

They should really all have been asked to return to Liverpool in time to complete quarantine before Monday. We last played on 23 May and returned to training on 5 July. There aren't many other jobs in the world where you can have 6 weeks annual leave in one go.
A bit surprised by this myself, they all have been off for several weeks already.

Admittedly none of us saw much of him whilst with us, but saw a touch more playing in France.
What I did see of him told me he's nowhere near the national team standards which is what he was always saying was his aim.
I reckon he's seen enough of Merseyside to decide its not for him but it's his choice. Knuckle down under Rafael and play his way back into contention and get his move, or stagnate back in France.

….I’d be surprised if he’s not sorted his deal with PSG. They are now looking to secure him on most favourable terms from Everton.

He is one of the top rated young forwards in Europe, and we all know how difficult they are to find. There will be loads of clubs interested in him. The slight issue is that playing with the likes of Neymar and Mbappe will have turned his head somewhat as will the Parisian life. He'll be sold or in our squad next season in my opinion and I kind of hope it is the latter.
I hope you’re right mate but don’t you think if there was that kind of widespread interest we’d have something of a clue about it?

I reckon he’ll be back at PSG on loan. One of us will be rummaging through the vaults on deadline day!

I hope you’re right mate but don’t you think if there was that kind of widespread interest we’d have something of a clue about it?

I reckon he’ll be back at PSG on loan. One of us will be rummaging through the vaults on deadline day!
I seem to recall that there was not much, if any competition, when we bought him. Clubs seemed to not want to know due to his poor reputation

Not sure what to make of this, but I'm not inclined to make life easy for PSG or anyone else with a succession of loans.

I could see him not returning to training though, so unfortunately it could be another example of player power.

If PSG want to defer a full transfer fee on him that's fine, then sanction a loan with an obligation to buy at the end of the season.

If they want him, they and he will have to compromise.

Not sure what to make of this, but I'm not inclined to make life easy for PSG or anyone else with a succession of loans.

I could see him not returning to training though, so unfortunately it could be another example of player power.

If PSG want to defer a full transfer fee on him that's fine, then sanction a loan with an obligation to buy at the end of the season.

If they want him, they and he will have to compromise.
What’s the lesser of two evils though, mate?

A loan, which guarantees a bit of income and frees up wages.

Keeping a player who very likely won’t or can’t train or play to the required standard.

Appreciate we’re all just guessing here but I’m sure you can agree that the chances of him, if he stays, getting his head down and producing some genuine output worthy of the investment in him are slim.

….I’d be surprised if he’s not sorted his deal with PSG. They are now looking to secure him on most favourable terms from Everton.
As ever with us nothing is clear cut.
Personally I'd just like to get as much as possible for him in transfer value but worry that he'd turn into world class within months.

I have the same hopes and fears mate. I don't profess to know what will happen but let's keep our fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.