2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be one of the most watched ex players we have. People seem fascinated by him. Poor old Bolassie scored today and yet nobody pays him the attention that Kean gets. Both are crap are they not?
It’s like growing crops, negligent not to keep an eye on our investment.

For a stats man you’re being a little disingenuous there, you scamp.

Another way to look at it is: Of the games/minutes available across all competitions he’s only played 20 games’ worth. Whether that’s through form, injury, illness, etc, it suggests we wouldn’t get a 38 game season out of him, ergo we wouldn’t see that return in goals.
The fact that he is vying for a game with Icardi ,Neymar and Mbappe may have a bearing on the amount of game time he gets as a young lad

So what you’re saying is we should have signed Choupo-Moting from Stoke.
The whole place would have gone into meltdown.

Judge Kean on his firm/attitude at Everton, non existent.
I’m sure he’s made an effort at PSG and that’s why he’s getting a chance.
If he came back to us he would be even worse, imagine coming back from PSG to play in our team.
Hopefully we get a good fee and we’re all winners.

He must be one of the most watched ex players we have. People seem fascinated by him. Poor old Bolassie scored today and yet nobody pays him the attention that Kean gets. Both are crap are they not?
What a ridiculous comparison. One player at the beginning of his career, playing alongside the best players in the world who could potentially get us £40million, or come back and actually have an impact

Or bolasie. Who we haven't been able to give away for years and is coming to the end of his career and in a couple of months won't even be an Everton player.

I wonder why people are more interested in Kean....

One plays for a team in the CL quarters, the other for a mid-table Championship side. You get word of the one just keeping up with football, and have to go out of your way to hear about the other.

So it's not much of a surprise that one gets discussed more than the other.

I can’t imagine he will be very motivated to play for us after playing in the CL alongside Neymar and Mbappe. I’d sell at a nice profit and call it a good investment. Reinvest the cash, I don’t think he’ll ever be as good here as he might be elsewhere.

Was disgracefully treated in his time here, was never given a real opportunity. Now he has a 1 in 2 record in ligue 1 and champ league and some people are still hanging on to the ridiculous notion that he is crap.
He was crap for us which was disgraceful considering we had such high hopes for him.Still think we'll struggle to get our money back for him.

Was disgracefully treated in his time here, was never given a real opportunity. Now he has a 1 in 2 record in ligue 1 and champ league and some people are still hanging on to the ridiculous notion that he is crap.

He was paid a good wage, given chances to prove his worth and it didn't work out. That's not being treated disgracefully, it's just what happens sometimes in football when you bring an 18 year old kid to a new country. Why the need for the hyperbole?

Status
Not open for further replies.