2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must be one of the most watched ex players we have. People seem fascinated by him. Poor old Bolassie scored today and yet nobody pays him the attention that Kean gets. Both are crap are they not?
Prob score in champs league final. Hang on. We brought josh king in. At least I think we did?

"Scores the odd goal'...

In ligue 1 and the champions league

1838 mins played 14 goals scored.

So every 20 games he scores 14 goals.

Thats 27 goals over a season of 38 games.
For a stats man you’re being a little disingenuous there, you scamp.

Another way to look at it is: Of the games/minutes available across all competitions he’s only played 20 games’ worth. Whether that’s through form, injury, illness, etc, it suggests we wouldn’t get a 38 game season out of him, ergo we wouldn’t see that return in goals.

He must be one of the most watched ex players we have. People seem fascinated by him. Poor old Bolassie scored today and yet nobody pays him the attention that Kean gets. Both are crap are they not?
Bolasie is out of contract. Kean is a slice of our summer transfer kitty. That’s the difference.

We haven’t sold a player for significant money for some time. They usually run their contract down and leave on a free. This is different. It’s a rush.

Looked knackered after just running to come on
I noticed that as well!
No doubt they will bang on about Bayern 2 PSG 3 being an absolute cracker on the radio, but I thought the quality of the play was shocking. Neither midfield could pass the ball more than 2 yards and defending was even worse!

I noticed that as well!
No doubt they will bang on about Bayern 2 PSG 3 being an absolute cracker on the radio, but I thought the quality of the play was shocking. Neither midfield could pass the ball more than 2 yards and defending was even worse!
To be fair the match was played at an insanely high tempo, in absolutely horrendous weather conditions

I noticed that as well!
Was that his first appearance since testing positive for Covid?

imagine his grid when he's packing away his CL winners medal and the letter arrives telling him to report back to Finch Farm on 5 july.

Status
Not open for further replies.