2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway we can have both him and DCL in the same team?
And with both Richarlison and occasionally Rodriguez?
We could.

But there is zero chance he will want to come back and fight for a place when hes starting and scoring goals for a team who are fighting for the Title and CL, plus will possibly have his pick of teams come the Summer.

And no, his contract means very little, we wont retain a deeply unhappy player.

Indeed, well taken too

To be honest though, the more I think about our situation with him, the more I do think anything could happen.... I still err on the side of him being sold for a tidy profit, but with his agent I wouldn't be surprised if he sees out his contract on loan(s) for a bosman either.

Yes I agree, think he’ll go for a profit, but wouldn’t be surprised by any one of a number of outcomes.

We could.

But there is zero chance he will want to come back and fight for a place when hes starting and scoring goals for a team who are fighting for the Title and CL, plus will possibly have his pick of teams come the Summer.

And no, his contract means very little, we wont retain a deeply unhappy player.

I think he will want to leave and I think he will leave in the end. But I can see a real saga over this tbh. PSG will try to get him relatively cheap and we shouldn't even entertain poor offers. I'm still annoyed we loaned him to them.

He's worth at least 35-40m in the current environment and I would personally expect slightly over 40m. If that isn't offered then he shouldn't be allowed to leave.

He wasn’t though. Looked overweight and saw very little to suggest he was going to be good . Add the attitude issues and not exactly the way forward ! Best solution here is to cream PSG for as much as we can get and move on to better players .
In my case I remember back to the games I saw Kean play in .

I was no different to anyone else in wanting him to do well if for no reason other than shutting up Souness ..

He did get chances, I would have liked to see him having got more chances, but that wish was not based on what I saw on the pitch from him..... because that was generally unimpressive .
I was continually hoping for a spark of magic to get his season going but it never really happened

I did see an attitude which suggested to me that he should be in the first eleven and it was an injustice when he wasn't..but that was just me being disappointed in a player that I hoped would transform our team.
I read people saying that he
Would only get ten, fifteen or twenty minutes.. but why was that?
Brands and CA signed him, he was their player. They wanted him to do well more than anyone

I think it may have been a move doomed to failure from an early date when Kean realised how much work was ahead of him to try to dislodge DCL Richarlison and secondly I think he realised early that Liverpool is not Paris, Turin or Rome
I am looking back now in hindsight and it is only my opinion.

He wasn’t though. Looked overweight and saw very little to suggest he was going to be good . Add the attitude issues and not exactly the way forward ! Best solution here is to cream PSG for as much as we can get and move on to better players .

I was no different to anyone else in wanting him to do well if for no reason other than shutting up Souness ..

He did get chances, I would have liked to see him having got more chances, but that wish was not based on what I saw on the pitch from him..... because that was generally unimpressive .
I was continually hoping for a spark of magic to get his season going but it never really happened

I did see an attitude which suggested to me that he should be in the first eleven and it was an injustice when he wasn't..but that was just me being disappointed in a player that I hoped would transform our team.
Brands and CA signed him, he was their player. They wanted him to do well more than anyone

I think it may have been a move doomed to failure from an early date when Kean realised how much work was ahead of him to try to dislodge DCL Richarlison and secondly I think he realised early that Liverpool is not Paris, Turin or Rome

Silva was the manager when Kean was signed, not Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.