2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they gave us £10m as a loan fee, the chance he will develop further by playing every game and by which point the financial economy settles so we may be able to demand a higher fee. I would.

It'll drive the fee down as they'd use it to say they've invested the time to develop him. Also Riaola is a massive biff

To me if he went back on loan for another season, it would have to have a guaranteed fee for purchase on a set price.

It'll drive the fee down as they'd use it to say they've invested the time to develop him. Also Riaola is a massive biff

To me if he went back on loan for another season, it would have to have a guaranteed fee for purchase on a set price.
Not sure if he went on loan and scored a bucket full it would drive the price down

$45m allows us to bring in 2 Godfrey type players. RB and CM. Think we’ll still need to spend $35m or so if we want a RW who is comparable with our front line.

If they gave us £10m as a loan fee, the chance he will develop further by playing every game and by which point the financial economy settles so we may be able to demand a higher fee. I would.
2 years left in his contract by then. Clubs will do loan after loan so I rather sell him now after he has a good season with PSG when we will surely make a great profit.

Ancelotti mentions using Richarlison and DCL together as theyre 'dangerous'.

If we do well with 2 up top then Kean ideally comes back...we'll look very strong there.

And why sell now, I liked the idea of him adding the serie A title to his cv with juve before we sell him next summer

if his value is set to rise then we should try to maximise his value before we sell. At this point he’s an investment
AS far as I am aware he already has 1 if not 2 Italian titles to his name ,plus an Italian cup and an Italian supercup

Status
Not open for further replies.