2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only players his age around Europe that would be considered better are haaland and sancho and theyre 100m+ players.
If he wants to leave its 50m to consider it
50m??? We don't want to price ourselves out of a deal here, He's no use to us because he doesn't make the team unless DCL's leg is hanging off. I like him but he's not ready for this league yet, We need to sell and reinvest badly.

50m??? We don't want to price ourselves out of a deal here, He's no use to us because he doesn't make the team unless DCL's leg is hanging off. I like him but he's not ready for this league yet, We need to sell and reinvest badly.
Football has so many variables and relies so much on confidence you can't say that he can't handle the top division here. He could come back brimming and fire us to seventh heaven for all we know, love the adulation and never leave. Who knows the future?

Football has so many variables and relies so much on confidence you can't say that he can't handle the top division here. He could come back brimming and fire us to seventh heaven for all we know, love the adulation and never leave. Who knows the future?
He'd be off his rocker to stay, He's basically swapped the Everton bench to knock Koeman out the CL and dance with Neymar and Mbappe.

Of course he could. But he could come back here, do nothing and plummet his value.

On balance, taking the fee at the high water mark of his value is a good idea, especially when it's fairly obvious he doesn't want to be here.

I agree with others with around £40m, which makes the loan a tremendous success for all involved.

I understand city maybe looking to replace Aguero, eg a slotter, with his form currently it could be an option for them.
Could be a big profit.

I understand city maybe looking to replace Aguero, eg a slotter, with his form currently it could be an option for them.
Could be a big profit.

They won't go for him solely because of how poor he looked in this league. Just too big a risk.

Plus just get the big feeling he wants out of England. If ever a player looked unsettled it's Moise Kean.

The only players his age around Europe that would be considered better are haaland and sancho and theyre 100m+ players.
If he wants to leave its 50m to consider it
And why sell now, I liked the idea of him adding the serie A title to his cv with juve before we sell him next summer

if his value is set to rise then we should try to maximise his value before we sell. At this point he’s an investment

Seventh heaven? Urgh.
Did you used to flog DVDs?

Reminds me of the Lookman situation a bit. In hindsight, we should have sold to Red Bull for a nice profit instead of having an unhappy player come back to warm the bench, and I think we should do the same with Kean and PSG. Good attempt of a signing by Marcel - the right profile of player - which although it didn’t work out here, will make us profit that we can spend elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.