2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its tricky.

I suppose it all depends on the player really, if he says he 100% doesn't want to return, then we lose most of our bargaining.

Yes, hes under contract, stick him in the U23s, ruin his career, yeah, I get all that.

But we might have to accept that there will be a limit to what we can get.

Im not saying that limit is 35m, but I was very shocked at Fab suggesting 60-70m.
I thought it was £70m-£80m

Its tricky.

I suppose it all depends on the player really, if he says he 100% doesn't want to return, then we lose most of our bargaining.

Yes, hes under contract, stick him in the U23s, ruin his career, yeah, I get all that.

Im not saying that limit is 35m, but I was very shocked at Fab suggesting 60-70m.

But the he scores in big games, the more buyers will think this guy is the standout striker of his age.

Its tricky.

I agree that we’ll likely lose out on his real value if it’s only PSG interested.

But if he’s in-demand, and the right clubs are interested, it might not affect his value too much - whether he wants to come back to Everton or not (and I really don’t think he does.)

I agree that we’ll likely lose out on his real value if it’s only PSG interested.

But if he’s in-demand, and the right clubs are interested, it might not affect his value too much - whether he wants to come back to Everton or not (and I really don’t think he does.)
Tbf I'm not sure why he would want to come back if he has a chance to live in Paris playing CL football with Neymar/Mbappe. He's getting plenty of game time there as well

Would love to keep him and give him a proper chance. However there is no chance he’s coming back here not matter how much we want it.
If we are being honest we didn’t treat him well enough, subbing him on and then off certainly didn’t help.
he’s clearly a confidence player who just needed a run, exactly what PSG gave him. He will be one of the top strikers in the next few years.

He looks much improved, but is he really getting in the team ahead of Hamez, Rico and DCL?

Yes they will get injured and miss games, but you think hes happy coming back and playing second fiddle again?

I dont.

Of course he could come back, claim a shirt and keep it while smashing in 40 goals.

But its a gamble, selling him is hassle-free, for both parties.
If we don't make Europe this season maybe Richarlison jumps ship and he could be a starter. But realistically he looked so miserable here think he'll be gone in the Summer.

He looks much improved, but is he really getting in the team ahead of Hamez, Rico and DCL?

Yes they will get injured and miss games, but you think hes happy coming back and playing second fiddle again?

I dont.

Of course he could come back, claim a shirt and keep it while smashing in 40 goals.

But its a gamble, selling him is hassle-free, for both parties.
Isn’t he playing second fiddle now though?

Status
Not open for further replies.