2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most top strikers have top players supplying them. Do we just discount all of them as well? Does Kean have to play in a rubbish team against Europe’s best opposition and still score before he’ll get any credit? If it was all down to the quality of opposition and playing with Neymar and Mbappe then Chupo Moting would be one of Europe’s top strikers.
I’m not knocking him mate, but I’m not get over excited by him scoring that many goals in that league. It’s a win win for us, we get a player back full of confidence and a year more football under his belt or sell him for a very decent fee. I would like to see him back here next season.

I’m not knocking him mate, but I’m not get over excited by him scoring that many goals in that league. It’s a win win for us, we get a player back full of confidence and a year more football under his belt or sell him for a very decent fee. I would like to see him back here next season.
I wouldnt.

Honestly, he wouldnt be happy.

He ain't getting in ahead of Rico and DCL and if he didn't take his chances we would be all over him and his confidence would be shot all over again.

Just sell him for as much as we can get.

We might regret it, but for me its a better option than bringing him back here.

I wouldnt.

Honestly, he wouldnt be happy.

He ain't getting in ahead of Rico and DCL and if he didn't take his chances we would be all over him and his confidence would be shot all over again.

Just sell him for as much as we can get.

We might regret it, but for me its a better option than bringing him back here.
I don’t think he will be happy and maybe your right butI think he deserves another shot in a Front 3 Or an alternative option for DCL or even alongside DCL in a two.

I don’t think he will be happy and maybe your right butI think he deserves another shot in a Front 3 Or an alternative option for DCL or even alongside DCL in a two.
He looks much improved, but is he really getting in the team ahead of Hamez, Rico and DCL?

Yes they will get injured and miss games, but you think hes happy coming back and playing second fiddle again?

I dont.

Of course he could come back, claim a shirt and keep it while smashing in 40 goals.

But its a gamble, selling him is hassle-free, for both parties.

He looks much improved, but is he really getting in the team ahead of Hamez, Rico and DCL?

Yes they will get injured and miss games, but you think hes happy coming back and playing second fiddle again?

I dont.

Of course he could come back, claim a shirt and keep it while smashing in 40 goals.

But its a gamble, selling him is hassle-free, for both parties.
He’s has everything we need in ability, pace, goals
But it’s hard to shake of the scars of some of his performances here, although I’ve said many times before he should of been given a run of 5-6 games.
Maybe another loan suits all as I don’t think we will be too hasty offloading him. Honestly he could be anything from proper gash to one of the best in Europe in a couple of years. I really don’t know.

He’s has everything we need in ability, pace, goals
But it’s hard to shake of the scars of some of his performances here, although I’ve said many times before he should of been given a run of 5-6 games.
Maybe another loan suits all as I don’t think we will be too hasty offloading him. Honestly he could be anything from proper gash to one of the best in Europe in a couple of years. I really don’t know.
If he hadnt played for us and we were linked, now, the whole forum would be demanding we spent 100m on him.

But you cant ignore his past here.

And neither would he.

If he hadnt played for us and we were linked, now, the whole forum would be demanding we spent 100m on him.

But you cant ignore his past here.

And neither would he.
Yeah there was times for us when he looked worse George Weahs cousin and now he’s slotting for fun.

Keep slotting Moise lad. Young goalscorers at the highest level are hard to find, he's contracted to us long term. He comes back and partners a player who at his age was deemed useless or we sell for top dollar.

Win win

Thank god you're not in charge, 35m is derisory
Its tricky.

I suppose it all depends on the player really, if he says he 100% doesn't want to return, then we lose most of our bargaining.

Yes, hes under contract, stick him in the U23s, ruin his career, yeah, I get all that.

But we might have to accept that there will be a limit to what we can get.

Im not saying that limit is 35m, but I was very shocked at Fab suggesting 60-70m.

Status
Not open for further replies.