2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't score. That's the main problem we had with him, his goal return was utterly abysmal.

This fact seems to have been forgotten in the sands of time/scoring for his loan club. But it's the reason he was bombed out. Its not like he was doing nothing else but getting 30 a season. He was lucky to get 3.
He wasn’t happy here and didn't invest into the club. Keep him happy and he's scoring , in a plumbers league of course .

This all day, but unfortunately I think the issue was Kean wanted out as opposed to Everton wanting to move him on. He clearly didn’t settle at all which really is just one of them things. I’d like to see him back next season too.

He wanted out because he wasn't getting starts or any decent minutes. Had his best game vs Newcastle and scored then was dropped and not seen again. He has been badly mismanaged

He wanted out because he wasn't getting starts or any decent minutes. Had his best game vs Newcastle and scored then was dropped and not seen again. He has been badly mismanaged
There’s a reason for thaot. We didn’t see him in training. I’d say he was either lazy, sulking, poor or a combination of all three. A World class manager doesn’t leave a great player out of the side for any other reason.

No one is infallible.....I’m just saying we didn’t know the whole,story with Kean.

Well... we kind of do.

Carlo and Brands wanted Kean to stay.

He wanted game time and kept insisting.

His agent Raiola arranged a move with PSG.

The clubs dotted the i's and crossed the t's financially. Brands wants Kean back and didn't want to include a buy option; that's not to say he'll definitely be back, mind.

Everton appeared to let him go in the knowledge they'd have the time to bring someone else in. Yet they didn't do that, and that's a huge failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.