2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sick of hearing the he’s only 20 and in another country and lonely shout.20 is old enough to have some common sense during a time when people are dying and the country is in lockdown 20 isn’t that young to be stupid enough to film a party with some brasses at your place and put it on your Snapchat story.hes not lonely he lives with friends and I know for a fact he’s a popular member of the Everton squad he also speaks English quite well.look at richarlison he is young miles from home doesn’t speak much English he’s come from a poor upbringing in Brazil and now he’s famous with loads of money but he manages to behave impeccable off the pitch.kean has already been disciplined twice by the club and now this I would be very suprised if carlo ancelotti takes this lightly and that kean will still be an Everton player for long if this carries on.

Absolutely sick of hearing the he’s only 20 and in another country and lonely shout.20 is old enough to have some common sense during a time when people are dying and the country is in lockdown 20 isn’t that young to be stupid enough to film a party with some brasses at your place and put it on your Snapchat story.hes not lonely he lives with friends and I know for a fact he’s a popular member of the Everton squad he also speaks English quite well.look at richarlison he is young miles from home doesn’t speak much English he’s come from a poor upbringing in Brazil and now he’s famous with loads of money but he manages to behave impeccable off the pitch.kean has already been disciplined twice by the club and now this I would be very suprised if carlo ancelotti takes this lightly and that kean will still be an Everton player for long if this carries on.

Jose Mourinho is 56 and he's dumb enough to be flouting the rules in a park with 2 of his players.

Everybody else seems to be moving on from this and so should we.

It was an incredibly stupid thing to do, but, that is not as unusual for footballers as it should be.
I honestly believe they live in such a bubble they are removed from what happens in normal daily life.
When they do something so stupid that it impinges on the world of the rest of us that is the only time they get a glimpse of what normal life looks like.

He will be fined, he will be disciplined.. that is what he deserves, nothing more.
He is a young lad and has made a bad error... I made a few at his age so I am in no position to judge.

I do think he may be transferred back to Italy this summer anyway and it will have nothing to do with this incident.
If we are to be active in the window I think we need to get in transfer money and save wages to allow us get past FFP and Kean is probably the most saleable of our " not involved very much players".

When football comes back, he needs to do something on the pitch. This is how we will judge him.
If he does well I am sure everybody will forget he might have had sex with women during lockdown.

The Drenthe shouts aren't fair, that loon was regularly turning up to training smelling of ale and telling the coaches to go F themselves. Kean just needs someone in his life to keep him on track, would really help I think if the club arranges someone to live with him as a mentor. Might sound ridiculous but loads of club do this, Gerrard regularly roomed with a club physio who kept him company and helped him knuckle down.

The Drenthe shouts aren't fair, that loon was regularly turning up to training smelling of ale and telling the coaches to go F themselves. Kean just needs someone in his life to keep him on track, would really help I think if the club arranges someone to live with him as a mentor. Might sound ridiculous but loads of club do this, Gerrard regularly roomed with a club physio who kept him company and helped him knuckle down.

Oh, I wasn't being entirely serious fella. Just reflecting humourosly on the history of bad behaviour from players the last few years.

Where is he on the tool scale? Is he at Royston Drenthe or has he got up to playing drunk cyclist pinball with Darron Gibson yet?
Heir apparent to Royston.

Live fast career dies young.
Oh, I wasn't being entirely serious fella. Just reflecting humourosly on the history of bad behaviour from players the last few years.

I'd put him at Andy van der Meyde level on the tool scale at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.