2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footballs the most fickle sport there is. As soon as he scores a goal, we’ve got a young star again. I just severely doubt this guys ability and attitude. Forget the party, it’s just he’s had one good game in 29. I know he’s not played them all, but don’t say that him not being picked, or getting minutes from 3 managers, for a poor team currently in 12th is a good reason for that. To have any chance of making it these days, you have to be completely dedicated. We all know how hard DCL works just to get himself in the team. With fitness levels and stats these days, there is no hiding place and if you are only 80% you get found out. All the top players these days are fanatical hard workers. It’s not the 90s

Footballs the most fickle sport there is. As soon as he scores a goal, we’ve got a young star again. I just severely doubt this guys ability and attitude. Forget the party, it’s just he’s had one good game in 29. I know he’s not played them all, but don’t say that him not being picked, or getting minutes from 3 managers, for a poor team currently in 12th is a good reason for that. To have any chance of making it these days, you have to be completely dedicated. We all know how hard DCL works just to get himself in the team. With fitness levels and stats these days, there is no hiding place and if you are only 80% you get found out. All the top players these days are fanatical hard workers. It’s not the 90s
Doubt he’ll be here for his next goal?

A lot of people are acting in a similar manner regardless of whether they're a footballer. Plenty still visiting or having friends visit for a bevy, plenty hanging round in groups with people they don't live with and plenty doing other things which implies the rules are there to be ignored.

It's not a footballer thing, it's a people thing. Some footballers do idiotic things because they're people too.

Probably true, but I don't know about it because they're not famous ha I don't know of anyone hosting a house party etc though

A lot of people are acting in a similar manner regardless of whether they're a footballer. Plenty still visiting or having friends visit for a bevy, plenty hanging round in groups with people they don't live with and plenty doing other things which implies the rules are there to be ignored.

It's not a footballer thing, it's a people thing. Some footballers do idiotic things because they're people too.

Thankfully, ‘a lot of people’ and ‘plenty’ more are indeed abiding by the rules, which implies that most recognise that they exist to keep us all safe and help to protect those who protect us.

Of course the ignoramuses amongst us, thankfully in the minority, being the empty vessels that they are, have to be somewhere to make the most noise and thereby attract the attention they crave.

And of course, by the laws of probability, a number of those ignoramuses will be professional footballers.

It’s just a shame that one of these tools has to be ours.

Thankfully, ‘a lot of people’ and ‘plenty’ more are indeed abiding by the rules, which implies that most recognise that they exist to keep us all safe and help to protect those who protect us.

Of course the ignoramuses amongst us, thankfully in the minority, being the empty vessels that they are, have to be somewhere to make the most noise and thereby attract the attention they crave.

And of course, by the laws of probability, a number of those ignoramuses will be professional footballers.

It’s just a shame that one of these tools has to be ours.
If your going to be a bell end, don't record yourself being a bell end and post videos of it ?!
I'd love to ask DCL and Holgate their opinions of this off the record. (Both young lads on loads of money.)

When we signed him reports were he was a loose cannon I'm sure our great manager imo will sort him out he won't be having any of that carlo give him a slap from all of us

When we signed him reports were he was a loose cannon I'm sure our great manager imo will sort him out he won't be having any of that carlo give him a slap from all of us
We love a bit of a loose cannon, well I certainly do.
Not in these circumstances like, but I trust Carlo Ancelotti, the manager of Everton ( love saying that still) to do exactly what's right for the club.

Can’t believe the selfishness of some people, him and the pictures of Crosby beach on the news a few days ago.
I‘m sure Carlo will deal with him the right way.
He’s stained that likeable outlook for me though

The only comparison between him and Lookman at the moment is the look set to both waste their potential through a series of bad decisions of which coming to Everton should probably be put near the top. We have to do better with these types of players.

Luckily the idea that we are selling him this summer is a complete fabrication. Hopefully he gets it in gear next year. There are actually very good signs from his limited minutes this year. Bit of bad finishing luck or we'd be talking about how excited we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.