2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure if they were on their own or not. Bernard is married isn't he? Didn't know what Richarlison's circumstances were.
Yeah Bernard is married and his brother and two good friends are kind of like his management team if I recall correctly and richarlison has bit of family and his mother I think with him. Not uncommon for Brazilians esp if they come from more modest upbringing

I'm finding it hard to go with this "Young lad makes mistake" or "he's just a kid" etc. Ferguson, Rooney,( shagging the grannies) Van den Hauwe in a knife fight were different. It didn't take place in a global pandemic when we are trying to protect the NHS and save lives just by being at home. It really isn't hard. If he doesn't think that these Government rules apply to him then no rules will apply to him. It isn't the first time his behaviour has been questioned. And he's Italian. Surely he has seen what has happened in Italy and understands why we have to do this. He's even been buying ventilators for hospitals over there

I get that he's probably bored and lonely but (although I don't know his living arrangements) Richarlison seems to be coping with nothing more than giving himself dodgy hairstyles.

It was also the most disapproving Everton statement I've ever read. Heaven knows what they said to him in private.
[/QUOTE

I thought that too. "Appalled" and "strongly expressed" makes me think theirs something more to it.

Or it was clearly communicated to the players what's expected regularly and he's completely embarrassed the club.

This, he's an idiot. I bet a lot of footballers have been doing this tbh, just not filming it, kean is the 5th or 6th prem player already to be caught out. They really are giving the impression that they think they're about the rest of society.

A lot of people are acting in a similar manner regardless of whether they're a footballer. Plenty still visiting or having friends visit for a bevy, plenty hanging round in groups with people they don't live with and plenty doing other things which implies the rules are there to be ignored.

It's not a footballer thing, it's a people thing. Some footballers do idiotic things because they're people too.

Status
Not open for further replies.