2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look at the replays from different angles it does look deliberate. Fair play to him driving forward no matter what.
I can't decide on it. I wish it was deliberate but I think he tries to hit it with his preferred left, comes nowhere near and it brushes off his right. Doesn't really matter though, still counts. He poked the ball into Richy's path in the first place so he played a big part in the winning goal nonetheless.

Similar to Pele's famous pass in 1970 world cup final as you can see Walcott yet came into the frame.
There will be no goal if he was not get into that position lol

My initial thought was 'bad miss', but after watching the replays I'm convinced that the pass was meant. As Richarlison and him start to bear down on goal you can clearly see him look to the right to see where Walcott was.

He had to have meant it because if he didn't then you would have to question what he was trying to do.

If he wasn't trying to score from there, you have to wonder why, heh. It was his pressure that started the move and he got forward to occupy the defender so it's a triple assist from me.

he clearly miss timed the shot but who cares how many goals do you see from players taking shots yet it ends up being the perfect cross for someone, One of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.