2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
he clearly miss timed the shot but who cares how many goals do you see from players taking shots yet it ends up being the perfect cross for someone, One of them.
Ha Ha. I for one care.

He's employed to get shots on target.

We won yesterday, and he got a *ahem* "touch" on for the winner, but this lad is a goal scorer (apparently) and his stats are terrible.

Needs to improve by 100% or he should be sold on in the summer.

'kin ell, I'd rather have a 38 year old Glenn Murray. He at least can find the net.

Ha Ha. I for one care.

We won yesterday, and he got a *ahem* "touch" on for the winner, but this lad is a goal scorer (apparently) and his stats are terrible.

'kin ell, I'd rather have a 38 year old Glenn Murray. He at least can find the net.
not surprising you're trying to make issue of this when no one actually cares because it contributed to us winning the game.

Ha Ha. I for one care.

Yawn

Ha Ha. I for one care.

Give it a rest Dave, just enjoy the win and the manner in which it was won

Ha Ha. I for one care.

Let's revisit this comment when kean is 38 and let's see how close a comparison it is...or not.

Give it a rest Dave, just enjoy the win and the manner in which it was won
Are we to stop critiquing our players just because we got 3 points?

The lad is nowhere near good enough for Everton. Dont take my word on that, look at his stats. If you're happy with that then we really have seen standards fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.