2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing else it has to be good to have another Italian speaker for the boy. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be 19, in a completely foreign land and where the English they speak is nothing like what you learn in textbooks and you need subtitles to understand what they are saying even if you could understand English

Let's hope Papa Carlo eases the lad's transition.

If nothing else it has to be good to have another Italian speaker for the boy. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be 19, in a completely foreign land and where the English they speak is nothing like what you learn in textbooks and you need subtitles to understand what they are saying even if you could understand English

Papa Carlo lol

Love that! ;)

I can't even tell what Dunc is saying half the time so good luck Moise!

Think he might start one or two games but will get game time as a sub. He has most of the attributes to be successful. Strong and pacey but needs to work on his game especial his ball control. Hopefully Ancellotti and his staff will work on this. Really want this lad to do well for us

Obviously it's not just going to be a case of giving Moise Kean game time and he'll start scoring goals. A lot will depend on how we set up, play, and use the lad. I personally feel it would be good for him if Zlatan Ibrahimovic was to come to the club. He's an old head, who can still play a bit, who could help Kean in a mentor kind of way on and off the pitch. I was going to say that you can't buy that kind of experience, but you can... and it would probably cost about £200,000 or more a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.