• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh Footy

Player Valuation: £25m
If nothing else it has to be good to have another Italian speaker for the boy. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be 19, in a completely foreign land and where the English they speak is nothing like what you learn in textbooks and you need subtitles to understand what they are saying even if you could understand English

Let's hope Papa Carlo eases the lad's transition.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
If nothing else it has to be good to have another Italian speaker for the boy. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be 19, in a completely foreign land and where the English they speak is nothing like what you learn in textbooks and you need subtitles to understand what they are saying even if you could understand English

Papa Carlo lol

Love that! ;)

EnglishRoundabout

Player Valuation: £950k
Got a feeling Carlo will be saying to Moise that he’s going to be starting the next 10 games. Surely this is the way forward for this lad now.

The_NYPD_Choir

Player Valuation: £100k

I can't even tell what Dunc is saying half the time so good luck Moise!

firefighterblue

Player Valuation: £20m
Think he might start one or two games but will get game time as a sub. He has most of the attributes to be successful. Strong and pacey but needs to work on his game especial his ball control. Hopefully Ancellotti and his staff will work on this. Really want this lad to do well for us

Cels

Player Valuation: £35m
Obviously it's not just going to be a case of giving Moise Kean game time and he'll start scoring goals. A lot will depend on how we set up, play, and use the lad. I personally feel it would be good for him if Zlatan Ibrahimovic was to come to the club. He's an old head, who can still play a bit, who could help Kean in a mentor kind of way on and off the pitch. I was going to say that you can't buy that kind of experience, but you can... and it would probably cost about £200,000 or more a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks