2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strange outburst from Souness. I’ve never been that arsed about him as a pundit but making up weird claims about a 19 year old for no reason shouldn’t be tolerated by the club.

Another decent performance, you can tell his turn of pace and movement rattles defences. It’s only a matter of time before he’s firing.

What a strange outburst from Souness. I’ve never been that arsed about him as a pundit but making up weird claims about a 19 year old for no reason shouldn’t be tolerated by the club.

Another decent performance, you can tell his turn of pace and movement rattles defences. It’s only a matter of time before he’s firing.

Complete unfounded nonsense from the bellend.

Kopites only ever criticise the good players. Beglin spends the majority of any commentary he does trying to denigrate Digne. They tried the same with Pickford also and would do the same with Richarlison except his goals shut them up. Everyone on Europe knows how highly Kean was rated at Juve. Nothing came off for him today and he still looked more dangerous than DCL ever has in his career.

I hate Beglin, spends every match that the RS aren’t involved in, subtlety pushing his Liverpool agenda.

I genuinely just think Souness is a full on racist - just look at his favourite punching bags, plus the club he has a strong affiliation to....

He never played the best today but done a lot more than DCL would have no doubt, he has got good movement in the box and got across the defender a couple of times just couldn’t make contact, as we know he was 1 against 3 today which was never going to help.
Let’s just hope he continues to start.

Kean is where DCL was at a similar age.
DCL hold up play is a long way ahead of Kean at the moment.

Very early days, the game against Wolves might have suited DCL better as it happens.

Still, give Kean a run of games. I think playing on the counter against top sides, we might see the potential.

Souness in hating young black lad shocker

He didn’t insinuate Kean had an attitude problem. He didn’t reference a bad attitude or unprofessionalism as far as I can remember either.

This is how these things fester. Some guy on Twitter trying to get a few RT’s. Notice how he doesn’t use actual quotes in his 1st tweet but still uses quotation marks for what he didn’t say. But then uses an actual quote in his 2nd tweet. Nonsense.

I’m all for slating a bloke who’s been racist, but not liking someone isn’t really enough to make those claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.