2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who says I don't know constantly like he did then, is just saying it to be controversial. Just sounds like mumbling of a typical bitter RS who again knows nothing about football.

He doesn't know he was in the last year, he doesn't know he wouldn't sign a new contract, he doesn't know that there's no buy back clause, he doesn't know anything about his attitude. His opinion is literally pointless on the whole subject, wouldn't let it bother me.

Indeed - but of course there is one thing he does know about Kean, hence the outburst.

Was such a weird performance today when looking back- did more than DCL but actually didnt do too much either.

Obviously one of the tougher games with him up against a back 3 but I hope he shows more against Bournemouth as he should have alot more space against them.

I cant get vexed by that, sorry. All he, Souness, is doing is exposing his ignorance and lack of research into the player and the terms on his deal at Juve. As well as the well documented tale of how Marcel Brands tracked the lad, and reassured his Mum that "I will take care of your son"

Cutrone went to Wolves from Milan for less than Kean and there wasn't a peep from Souness. Very selective ignorance

There is now a dearth of pundits (I use that word in it's loosely) who feel they have to say controversial things to get them noticed. They can't impress with their football knowledge or insight.
Souness would appear to have scraped the bottom of a very deep barrel when he feels he needs to self promote by attacking a 19 year old who is far from home and doing his best.
Hopefully his despicable diatribe we mean we will see very little of him from now on.

I thought this lad looked very raw today. Not sure hes ready yet to lead the line for us alone. Certainly has ability but still has an awful lot to learn.

Kopites only ever criticise the good players. Beglin spends the majority of any commentary he does trying to denigrate Digne. They tried the same with Pickford also and would do the same with Richarlison except his goals shut them up. Everyone on Europe knows how highly Kean was rated at Juve. Nothing came off for him today and he still looked more dangerous than DCL ever has in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.