2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, definitely wasn’t a pass. Thanks for agreeing.
MOTD team laughing when they came to Keans assist......if you look he goes to shoot with his wrong foot it skewers wide and leaves a hard finish for Walcott.....
A blessing of luck as Walcott usually fluffs easy chances - who cares it was an orthodox assist.

MOTD team laughing when they came to Keans assist......if you look he goes to shoot with his wrong foot it skewers wide and leaves a hard finish for Walcott.....
A blessing of luck as Walcott usually fluffs easy chances - who cares it was an orthodox assist.

Not complaining, we won, just confused as to how anyone believes it was intentional. No striker in the world in that position goes for a pass instead of a shot.

Sorry didn’t use punctuation I meant pundits don’t watch the game they just watch the highlights lol

What’s the difference? You’re still seeing the same part. Just look at this photo... you’re telling me Kean decided ‘nah, I’m not shooting from here’?

CB19655B-ECCD-41F1-BABF-9C0F0EAE2AAE.jpeg

What’s the difference? You’re still seeing the same part. Just look at this photo... you’re telling me Kean decided ‘nah, I’m not shooting from here’?

View attachment 78116
Well the defender is right up his arse to the point where he is probably already touched him and before that he looks to his right while baring down on goal. I think it was intentional but opinions are what this is made for

Status
Not open for further replies.