2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
His touch for Walcott's goal was either assist of the season or worst shot of the season, the more I look at it I'm beginning to think he meant to lay it off for Walcott, but on first viewing I had thought he'd messed up his shot.

His touch for Walcott's goal was either assist of the season or worst shot of the season, the more I look at it I'm beginning to think he meant to lay it off for Walcott, but on first viewing I had thought he'd messed up his shot.
I've had to watch it back in slow Mo. It's a clear pass as the shot on the left peg wasn't on. He did well to get the faint touch to get the whole thing moving as well.

When you look at the replays from different angles it does look deliberate. Fair play to him driving forward no matter what.
I just look at where he is positioned in the box as well. There is no way he is trying to score with his left from there. If he was, he would have side footed it straight instead of curling his foot around the ball. He either has awful awareness of where he is in the box or he had a hint that Theo was behind him.

Ha Ha. I for one care.

He's employed to get shots on target.

We won yesterday, and he got a *ahem* "touch" on for the winner, but this lad is a goal scorer (apparently) and his stats are terrible.

Needs to improve by 100% or he should be sold on in the summer.

'kin ell, I'd rather have a 38 year old Glenn Murray. He at least can find the net.

Glenn Murray has scored the same amount of goals as Moise Kean this season.

I actually think it was a pass tbf, only he will know, but the way he shaped and curled it suggested he may have just meant it. Not that it matters much, hopefully he'll start again next week.
It definitely was a pass. I watched it over and over again not only does he pick his head up And looks behind him just before Richarlison passes it across You can tell as the ball lands at his feet he means to flick it on. Surprises me so many are questioning it

It definitely was a pass. I watched it over and over again not only does he pick his head up And looks behind him just before Richarlison passes it across You can tell as the ball lands at his feet he means to flick it on. Surprises me so many are questioning it

No. Goes to shoot, fluffs it, fortunately Walcott gets on the end. He’s a striker and he was going for goal.

Great to see the lad working hard and impacting games.
Was our best player against Newcastle imo and ended up having a big influence on the winning goal in difficult circumstances after coming on as a sub and then us going straight down to ten men away from home.
The biggest difference since Ancelotti has come in that I can see is his fitness and work rate has shot up. Keeping pace with Richarlison and being ahead of Walcott in a sprint half the length of the pitch is not easy and the last two matches he’s pressed and chased down defenders like he wants to be Richarlison which he was never doing before.
A lot on here thought he’d be off on loan or completely crumble after dunc hooked him off at Old Trafford but look at how he’s improved since then, shown a really good attitude
Let’s be honest if Moise hadn’t won the ball to start the attack for the winning goal we wouldn’t be arguing if it was a pass or a shot, for the record I thought it was a brilliant pass disguised as a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.