Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree however I didn’t realise he was free next year. Surely they’d prefer a sale now?

I’d like permanent myself but the try before you buy worked for Moyes and it seems to be working for Brands.

I hope we get him simply because the last striker we signed was Sandro. Two years ago.

?

Tosun

I would take a loan with an option to buy over the 40m buy back. He would have to sign a new contract with Juventus first though as he would be a free agent after the loan. His price would be quite steep after the loan if successful.
We would have to do that Everton thing where we are all hugs & happiness to the player to make him want to stay.

If we loan him, and he shows more potential, than we don't get to sign him....

If we buy him for 30m with the buy back clause, we spend 2 years developing him, only to lose him on the cheap..

If Juve don't intend on playing him this season, and Silva & Brands believe he's the right option for us, then we need to negotiate the permanent transfer, minus the buy-back clause (or certainly with a much higher fee)... We're taking all the financial risk, and we're gonna be the club developing the player...

It makes me sad when I think what Brands could have done with the 350m+ we have spent in the last 3 years.
Yep, was wondering the same the other day based on the profile of player he is signing now. Not saying we would definitely have made massive progression but we wouldn't have gone near the likes of Bolasie, Tosun or Walcott

Yep, was wondering the same the other day based on the profile of player he is signing now. Not saying we would definitely have made massive progression but we wouldn't have gone near the likes of Bolasie, Tosun or Walcott

I know the @micknick takes outrage at suggesting Walsh spunked vast sums, but he did make some good signings IMO.

Pickford is a good keeper, I know he has his knockers, but 30m is a decent price, if he can cut out the errors and focus a bit more, which lets face it he cant, but still, thats a hit for me.
Keggers for 25m? At a time when slabhead Maquire is having bids of 70m turned down, a very good purchase.
Iceland for 45m, very over priced and im a big, big fan of the Viking prince, but still very much a hit for me.
RATFINK, Henry and Vlasic for a combined 30m, very astute purchases, all 3 very talented boys and whilst I cant see any making it here, I doubt we will lose dough on them.
Calorie Loser for 1.5m, an utter steal, lets be honest, despite his shortcomings, its utterly shamelessly nothing money.
Gana for 7m.
Then theres the likes of Adrienennian, Gibson and Bowler, who we really dont know.

Everybody else was an obscene waste of money and wages.

I know the @micknick takes outrage at suggesting Walsh spunked vast sums, but he did make some good signings IMO.

Pickford is a good keeper, I know he has his knockers, but 30m is a decent price, if he can cut out the errors and focus a bit more, which lets face it he cant, but still, thats a hit for me.
Keggers for 25m? At a time when slabhead Maquire is having bids of 70m turned down, a very good purchase.
Iceland for 45m, very over priced and im a big, big fan of the Viking prince, but still very much a hit for me.
RATFINK, Henry and Vlasic for a combined 30m, very astute purchases, all 3 very talented boys and whilst I cant see any making it here, I doubt we will lose dough on them.
Calorie Loser for 1.5m, an utter steal, lets be honest, despite his shortcomings, its utterly shamelessly nothing money.
Gana for 7m.
Then theres the likes of Adrienennian, Gibson and Bowler, who we really dont know.

Everybody else was an obscene waste of money and wages.

Oh no doubting they are good investments.

But they are utterly beige investments on the whole. BORING.

France and Brazil internationals ONLY from now on

Very well could be aye.

How reliable is this Get French thing?

No idea, the sheer volume of outlets reporting it would suggest there might be something in it, but ive lost track of who can and cant be trusted these days.

I have a deep distrust of ALL media, the French and Italian are the utter worst.

But it doesnt mean they are always wrong.

So yeah, its pointless trying to guess whats going on at this point for me, just ride the wave and see who washes up at the end.

If its a loan it might be a loan with an obligation to buy, meaning that the fee pay for him comes out of next seasons books?

Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.