Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a search!

There you go Catcher

That is the sort of deal I could see all going for.

Not sure why people think it would be such a bad deal to be honest. Being paid £10m to loan someone you wanted anyway seems like a perfectly reasonable plan to me. It's not ideal don't get me wrong, but I don't see why it would be any worse than the deals for Zouma etc.

There you go Catcher

I honestly thought his username was Catherine eyre until you said Catcher.

ffs I'm getting old and misreading things left, right and centre

There you go Catcher

Thanks buddy, although that was about a loan by the looks of things which isn't really what this deal is.

I remember writing something a little longer where I'm sure I said the deal just makes a lot of sense. It did from the moment I saw the rumour. Make no mistake I was certainly not saying we'd sign him, just that the deal makes sense. It would be a good buy in my view.

I'm not in favour of the deal as described, as it is massively restrictive on us, but I do think it's the sort that would get serious consideration at FF 48 hours before the deadline if we still haven't brought in a forward.

That's why its best to have most of your business done, and all of the essential business, by month-end at the latest.

It's also a deal that will be thrown out this early in the window. I can also see it being a price that rapidly changes as our transfer window closes as juve realise that they've priced themselves out of a sale of a asset that will be walking out the door for free in a year's time.

With raiola as his agent you can bet your bum he's walking out on a free!

It's also a deal that will be thrown out this early in the window. I can also see it being a price that rapidly changes as our transfer window closes as juve realise that they've priced themselves out of a sale of a asset that will be walking out the door for free in a year's time.

With raiola as his agent you can bet your bum he's walking out on a free!

It strikes me as an early negotiating position.

Whilst not ideal to the term and price quoted I wouldn't be averse to a buy back but it HAS to be at a much much higher price and with term also. No buy back for two years, £70m after escalating. It's going to take him time to assimilate to England and the Premier League, you usually see most loans play better in the second half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.