Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not in favour of the deal as described, as it is massively restrictive on us, but I do think it's the sort that would get serious consideration at FF 48 hours before the deadline if we still haven't brought in a forward.

That's why its best to have most of your business done, and all of the essential business, by month-end at the latest.

Not a chance in hell Don Marcel allows that to happen.

PicsArt_07-08-08.13.06.jpg

I'm not in favour of the deal as described, as it is massively restrictive on us, but I do think it's the sort that would get serious consideration at FF 48 hours before the deadline if we still haven't brought in a forward.

That's why its best to have most of your business done, and all of the essential business, by month-end at the latest.

Correct, right now its a non starter but as time slips by it will look a better deal.

I would be extremely surprised if we agreed to the current clauses as reported. Seems a negotiating position for Juventus is being staked out. As people have said, we take all the initial risk to stand to make only around a 25% profit if things go well.

It does seem though, that we are entertaining the possibility of a buyback which is strengthened from the fact we did something similar with Mina and Barcelona (I believe it was something like a 27 million fee and a 55 million buy back).

That is where I believe we will need to get too if we want to reach a deal. It's not perfect by any means, but the chance to double our money within a two seasons is still no bad thing.

I said very early into the rumour I could see this having legs. It makes a lot of sense. The numbers will need to be altered a bit but I could see something being worked out. He has 12 months on a deal so Juventus will be keen (mind the pun).

I would be extremely surprised if we agreed to the current clauses as reported. Seems a negotiating position for Juventus is being staked out. As people have said, we take all the initial risk to stand to make only around a 25% profit if things go well.

It does seem though, that we are entertaining the possibility of a buyback which is strengthened from the fact we did something similar with Mina and Barcelona (I believe it was something like a 27 million fee and a 55 million buy back).

That is where I believe we will need to get too if we want to reach a deal. It's not perfect by any means, but the chance to double our money within a two seasons is still no bad thing.

I said very early into the rumour I could see this having legs. It makes a lot of sense. The numbers will need to be altered a bit but I could see something being worked out. He has 12 months on a deal so Juventus will be keen (mind the pun).

Whereabouts did you say this mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.