Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moiiiiiiiiiiise Keeeeeeeean,
You dont have to turn off the red light.

I see a little silhouette of a man
Moise Kean, Moise Kean will you do the fandango.

I believe I can fly Moise Kean,
I believe I can touch the Sky Moise Kean, Think about you every night and day Moise Kean.. touching teens then getting sent away Moise Kean.

Remember my name !!!

5J5.gif

I believe I can touch the Sky Moise Kean, Think about you every night and day Moise Kean.. touching teens then getting sent away Moise Kean.

Remember my name !!!
flagged

One of my Italian colleagues is a Juve supporter. He’s said that Kean is a super player when on it. One of the reasons they have let him go is that he is a party animal and has been found late at night, a bit worse for wear. He described him as a Balotelli. He didn’t want to see him leave though, but he needs strong leadership. I guess we have to do this and cut him slack for having a tough time. We’ve had players like this before. I’m hopeful.

One of my Italian colleagues is a Juve supporter. He’s said that Kean is a super player when on it. One of the reasons they have let him go is that he is a party animal and has been found late at night, a bit worse for wear. He described him as a Balotelli. He didn’t want to see him leave though, but he needs strong leadership. I guess we have to do this and cut him slack for having a tough time. We’ve had players like this before. I’m hopeful.

Thought they let him go as he only had 12 months left

Remember my name !!!

honetsly no idea if this is 3 different chants to 3 different tunes, one chant to one tunem 3 chants to one tune, or a poem.

If I see him out in town I'm pulling a Barkley on him, if he thinks he can whizz away my Wednesday evenings watching der mitey bloos in the champions league for a few quad-vods in baabar and the VIP seciton of levels he's got another thing coming

That explains all the sightings of him last week before he signed.

Or they let him go as he was free to sign a pre contract agreement in January and they wouldn't have recieved a penny.

I can't see a club with the financial nous of Juventus not offering one of their brightest prospects a new contract and risk losing him for free.

Obviously, either scenario could be right. However, Juventus fans are probably a little bit bitter about being mugged off by little old Everton.

I can't see a club with the financial nous of Juventus not offering one of their brightest prospects a new contract and risk losing him for free.

Obviously, either scenario could be right. However, Juventus fans are probably a little bit bitter about being mugged off by little old Everton.
No he wishes him the best. Their team is full of superstars and Ronaldo rules the roost. They have been spoilt

Remember my name !!!

honetsly no idea if this is 3 different chants to 3 different tunes, one chant to one tunem 3 chants to one tune, or a poem.
It was one chant, from the comments I had read very early in the morning. It was 3 different moods I felt certain fans were going with. It started with me supposed to type "you dont have to turn off the reds light"....the fandango bit was the insane rantings of fans giving undying love for a player who kicked a ball in practice... and . Well some of the early morning comments were ...I thought slightly unsavoury.....at the time, I thought my wit was second to none...on later inspection...its literally last. No one else saw the humour, it was in no way a detriment to Moise...more the already undying love for a lad who hasn't kicked a ball.
I have been warned !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.