Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd agree if you and pals weren't now extracting money from rubes
Same pals that donated £1000 to Ukraine? Same pals that donated £900 to Hans Tours to pay for the entire coach to Leeds in a week or two? The same pals who paid £450 for a kids team kit (twice!) The same pals who donated £100 to Alfie’s Squad? The same pals that are now doing an event for the foodbanks?

All in our own spare time too…

Yeah we’re bad people ??

Ok then @The Bobble

1) What is happening with Kudus. Nothing mentioned since you 'broke' it despite reports in Holland that we've not even registered an interest and he played for Ajax today?

2) Dele - Deal agreed posted by you on Friday, yet on the bench yesterday for us? What's the latest?

3) Are we actually signing anyone else, specifically a forward, from what you've heard within from the club?

I don’t think you’ll get a reply. I’ve asked him if there’s a possibility Kenwright has fed duff info in order to keep the peace at yesterday’s game. He’s not replied.

He’s only replying to posts defending his position, no replies to specific questions.

I would imagine (and this isn’t a dig at him) that he’ll only give other info to those who pay & subscribe to his Bullens view podcast/ patreon.

….perhaps it was the player who pulled the plug on the deal. It happens.
Me lad said Kudus was liking all the posts from blues on his media on Friday night.

Then after the Dutch journo's piped up he looked again & he'd taken them down.
Maybe he was told to do it , who knows.
Very strange all this.

Same pals that donated £1000 to Ukraine? Same pals that donated £900 to Hans Tours to pay for the entire coach to Leeds in a week or two? The same pals who paid £450 for a kids team kit (twice!) The same pals who donated £100 to Alfie’s Squad? The same pals that are now doing an event for the foodbanks?

Yeah we’re bad people ??
Very good. Don't think I criticised that, did I?

What I did say was your "work" isn't what it's cracked up to be and now paywalling it for those that follow your every utterance is not right imo.

Yeah we’re bad people ??

Mate do yourself a favour and put him on ignore.

Thanks for the info you pass on.

I’ll confirm things or not, not always break news as such. I never once tweeted about Barkley when everyone else was for instance.

Ones I can think of..

Gana Gueye - I broke it

Onana - I broke it

Benitez sacked - I broke it

Not that it matters, it’s about being right rather than first. Like I said, I won’t always ‘break’ news but I can confirm or deny things. I do have a full time job you know so I don’t always sit online like the journalists can ?
No Bobble, it is about being first. That's why other papers credit exclusives in rival papers when they run the same story. Whilst you post the work of others, reworded, for those that don't know better.

Very good. Don't think I criticised that, did I?

What I did say was your "work" isn't what it's cracked up to be and now paywalling it for those that follow your every utterance is not right imo.
Ah so you think people giving up hours of there spare time, paying for equipment, subscriptions amongst numerous other things should be free? That’s fine if you think that.

It’s £2 a month, not £20 and it’s allowed the podcast to get better equipment to record and continually donate money. That’s all it is ??

Ah so you think people giving up hours of there spare time, paying for equipment, subscriptions amongst numerous other things should be free? That’s fine if you think that.

It’s £2 a month, not £20 and it’s allowed the podcast to get better equipment to record and continually donate money. That’s all it is ??

No, I don't think that.

I think it's wrong to market your supposed information, that is available elsewhere for free at the courtesy of various publications, and market yourself as some sort of insider and then wrap that up within the bullens podcast and charge for access to it. When you've tacitly admitted already here that you do simply reword the work of others.

No, I don't think that.

I think it's wrong to market your supposed information, that is available elsewhere for free at the courtesy of various publications, and market yourself as some sort of insider and then wrap that up within the bullens podcast and charge for access to it. When you've tacitly admitted already here that you do simply reword the work of others.
Time for me to log off mate. Your talking absolute garbage to be honest and I’ve been more than transparent with what I’ve said.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.