Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up mate.

Take a step back and look at the big picture…

Paul Joyce broke the news on Kudus…

Patrick Boyland and the Athletic confirmed it…

Alan Myers also…

I asked the club and it was confirmed it’s agreed to me too (surprised as I originally said)

Fabrizio then confirms it too…

So let’s wait and see hey? Rather then hammering me. Your not going at others are you? when quite frankly I get abused every day by blurts like you who would say nothing to my face, when in reality I prove myself week after week, have world known journos quoting me, football agents messaging me, clubs asking me not to tweet stuff…but yeah I chat sh*t.

So let’s see what Everton do hey?

Sick of it to be honest.
Hi mate
Listen to you on the Bullens and seem genuine to me!
Keep it going and take no notice of some people what they say. Keep the tweets coming because it keeps us going and informed
Keep up the good work

Inappropriate Behaviour
Grow up mate.

Alan Myers also…

I asked the club and it was confirmed it’s agreed to me too (surprised as I originally said)

So let’s wait and see hey? Rather then hammering me. Your not going at others are you? when quite frankly I get abused every day by blurts like you who would say nothing to my face, when in reality I prove myself week after week, have world known journos quoting me, football agents messaging me, clubs asking me not to tweet stuff…but yeah I chat sh*t.

Sick of it to be honest.

Injuries are your speciality.

The rest is just rewording the work of others when a retweet would suffice.

YOU OR ANY OF YOUR HOOTING HOGS COME FOR ME AND I'LL PARADE YOUR OVERFED CARCASSES THROUGH THE STREET LIKE WE'RE IN TAIWAN

Grow up mate.

Alan Myers also…

Sick of it to be honest.
Can I just say mate, that I don't believe the story, as I think the club are making it up to suit their cause.

However, I am sure that what's been shared has been done so in good faith on your part and there's no need for people to abuse you.

No one should be put off sharing info they get, and I say that as a proper Everton cynic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.