Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I transferred him to the Everton line-up in FIFA22 on Friday. I regretted this now, he is such a speedy merchant and is handy to use in the game. Looks like he is not coming.

Injuries are your speciality.

The rest is just rewording the work of others when a retweet would suffice.

YOU OR ANY OF YOUR HOOTING HOGS COME FOR ME AND I'LL PARADE YOUR OVERFED CARCASSES THROUGH THE STREET LIKE WE'RE IN TAIWAN
I’ll confirm things or not, not always break news as such. I never once tweeted about Barkley when everyone else was for instance.

Ones I can think of..

Gana Gueye - I broke it

Onana - I broke it

Benitez sacked - I broke it

Not that it matters, it’s about being right rather than first. Like I said, I won’t always ‘break’ news but I can confirm or deny things. I do have a full time job you know so I don’t always sit online like the journalists can ?

Last edited:
I’ll confirm things or not, not always break news as such. I never once tweeted about Barkley when everyone else was for instance.

Gana Gueye - I broke it

Onana - I broke it

Rafael sacked - I broke it

Not that it matters, it’s about being right rather than first. Like I said, I won’t always ‘break’ news but I can confirm or deny things. I do have a full time job you know so I don’t always sit online like the journalists can ?
Mate how many players do you think we will get if Gordon is sold? Cheers.

Mate how many players do you think we will get if Gordon is sold? Cheers.
ae3ab2df414bfe028b9bf4d734ce2477.jpg

Ok then @The Bobble

1) What is happening with Kudus. Nothing mentioned since you 'broke' it despite reports in Holland that we've not even registered an interest and he played for Ajax today?

2) Dele - Deal agreed posted by you on Friday, yet on the bench yesterday for us? What's the latest?

3) Are we actually signing anyone else, specifically a forward, from what you've heard within from the club?

Well deduced, sir. But my main point is right. And his worshippers are muppets
I started on the forum when theesk was on here. I’m grown up enough to understand that people sometimes have a source and they get snippets of information. The info they get is only from one side and sometimes negotiations breakdown - Gana is probably a good example of the difficulties of negotiation.

Sometimes they’re used by the club. If they were consistently reliable the club would probably find and shut down their sources.

If you assume a transfer will happen when they are not in the room negotiating you’d have to be pretty simple.

If you have a go at them in this forum you’re an idiot. It literally says transfer rumour in the title of the thread.

Without them the constant chat about Everton would be much less interesting.

Use them as a news aggregator if you want.

Ok then @The Bobble

1) What is happening with Kudus. Nothing mentioned since you 'broke' it despite reports in Holland that we've not even registered an interest and he played for Ajax today?

2) Dele - Deal agreed posted by you on Friday, yet on the bench yesterday for us? What's the latest?

3) Are we actually signing anyone else, specifically a forward, from what you've heard within from the club?
1.He didn't break the kudos news . He posted it surprised him .

3. Yes. We will.

Status
Not open for further replies.