Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good. Don't think I criticised that, did I?

What I did say was your "work" isn't what it's cracked up to be and now paywalling it for those that follow your every utterance is not right imo.
So basically you want timely, unimpeachable information given to you for free by people who have to use a network they’ve likely been cultivating for years, to get the info in the first place?

You don’t even pay the subscription (nor do you support this forum financially) and yet you’re on here throwing a wobbler.

You’ve made yourself look a bit of an idiot here, to be honest, mate.

On topic: Never heard of this lad but I’ll be devastated if we don’t sign him.

Grow up mate.

Take a step back and look at the big picture…

Paul Joyce broke the news on Kudus…

Patrick Boyland and the Athletic confirmed it…

Alan Myers also…

I asked the club and it was confirmed it’s agreed to me too (surprised as I originally said)

Fabrizio then confirms it too…

So let’s wait and see hey? Rather then hammering me. Your not going at others are you? when quite frankly I get abused every day by blurts like you who would say nothing to my face, when in reality I prove myself week after week, have world known journos quoting me, football agents messaging me, clubs asking me not to tweet stuff…but yeah I chat sh*t.

So let’s see what Everton do hey?

Sick of it to be honest.
There is but a Very very very small but vocal minority mate.

Ah so you think people giving up hours of there spare time, paying for equipment, subscriptions amongst numerous other things should be free? That’s fine if you think that.

It’s £2 a month, not £20 and it’s allowed the podcast to get better equipment to record and continually donate money. That’s all it is ??im
Just keep avoiding the point that you reword the work of others and pass ot off as your own routinely
Very much sourced , hey good luck to them charging people for inside info , just shows that the club is a massive joke behind the scenes . All I know is since this started the clubs been an even bigger joke on the pitch.

Very good. Don't think I criticised that, did I?

What I did say was your "work" isn't what it's cracked up to be and now paywalling it for those that follow your every utterance is not right imo.
Mate, whatever gets said on those podcasts is then shared on twitter by aggregator accounts anyway... for free.

Grow up.

It's no different, at all, to paying a Times or Telegraph subscription to read what Joyce or John Percy have wrote.

Ok then @The Bobble

1) What is happening with Kudus. Nothing mentioned since you 'broke' it despite reports in Holland that we've not even registered an interest and he played for Ajax today?

2) Dele - Deal agreed posted by you on Friday, yet on the bench yesterday for us? What's the latest?

3) Are we actually signing anyone else, specifically a forward, from what you've heard within from the club?
D'you not think 1 and 2 could apply to both clubs?

It was all over everywhere in the media, Turkish and British, that Dele was close to Besiktas, yet he was in our squad yesterday.

It was all over everywhere in the English media that we were close to agreeing a deal for Kudus, but he was in their squad today.

Dele could be a Besiktas player by Tuesday and Kudus could be an Everton player too. They may not be. A deal being 'close' or agreed does not mean it's done.

Grow up mate.

Take a step back and look at the big picture…

Paul Joyce broke the news on Kudus…

Patrick Boyland and the Athletic confirmed it…

Alan Myers also…

I asked the club and it was confirmed it’s agreed to me too (surprised as I originally said)

Fabrizio then confirms it too…

So let’s wait and see hey? Rather then hammering me. Your not going at others are you? when quite frankly I get abused every day by blurts like you who would say nothing to my face, when in reality I prove myself week after week, have world known journos quoting me, football agents messaging me, clubs asking me not to tweet stuff…but yeah I chat sh*t.

So let’s see what Everton do hey?

Sick of it to be honest.
Just block him

There's plenty of us on here and elsewhere that appreciate what you do, don't let the rantings of someone who obviously has an axe to grind put you off.

He doesn't speak for the majority and there would appear to be no way of pleasing him, so don't let it get to you and ignore it

So have Ajax trolled us or what?

So, so weird this..
A deal being close or even agreed in principle does not mean it's done mate.

Dele was in our squad yesterday but it's safe to assume he's very close to joining Besiktas.

Raphinha played and scored for Rennes on the same day that he signed for Leeds.

So just to be clear are we signing him or not ?
It looks like a no, but there are some weird details, like the fact that Ajax and now Schreuder have denied it and added that they don’t think he should leave. That may be nothing, like something lost in translation, but it can be read as, “but please don’t go.” The other thing is that the early reports said personal terms were worked out, so that opens the possibility that he wants to go and has already worked things out with Everton informally, and they’re waiting for the official approach and trying to encourage their player not to push for an exit.

The simplest answer is no, just a bad guess call by someone looking for a scoop, and it snowballed.

What surprises me most isn’t the doubt that’s come from Dutch sources, it’s the fact that doubt has seemingly been interpreted uncritically by Evertonians to mean the deal is off - or was never on to begin with.

Let’s just wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.