Mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.
He beat them at Spurs. Got a win at Chelsea in the cup as well, and United in a semi.
We beat Utd 1 at OT in 20 years
Not won at Chelsea/Arsenal or RS for 20 years
Spurs for 7 years
Man City about 5 years

tonight we could of played any team in the league and would of lost
Not just the big 6, it’s any must win game we lose.

We beat Utd 1 at OT in 20 years
Not won at Chelsea/Arsenal or RS for 20 years
Spurs for 7 years
Man City about 5 years

tonight we could of played any team in the league and would of lost
Not just the big 6, it’s any must win game we lose.

Im not disagreeing mate, I’m just saying that Moyes’ successful years halted our constant bending over a little bit. Those last wins at City and Spurs were under Moyes, I think? The last time we beat Liverpool was under Moyes.

But Moyes had much better players tho!

Overeaction, We were poor but still created a few moments. We need new players in som positions is all. Never been a more positive time to be a blue in recent history.
Nah mate.
It had all the repetitive inevitability of one of those old Hamlet Ads.

We
Were
Shight
1-0, O.G.
and were were lucky to get nil.

Moyes Out !

Edit; no offence mate, but 'moments' - really?

I think the biggest shift in mindset may come about through transfer dealings under Carlo.

We also have enough young players in the side who can adapt, thankfully.

I don't think we will see a significant shift this month though.

Moyes got rid of it for a bit. Okay we didn’t win a trophy, but we were capable of beating Liverpool and Spurs. Moyes had better players though, to be fair.

It was that big war chest moyes had.

The whole ethos is bad, players running round avoiding tackles and cant string 2 passes together.
Lo Celso bullied our midfield and he couldn’t put a fag out.
Where were the digs at Son after what happened last year? No one got into him, Gomes pushed into him once ffs. He should of been scared to get the ball.
Absolutely empty team, 9 empty shirts only Digne and Richy looked good enough.
Glad we’ve got 44 points
All those who say we’re building,Carlo, Mosh blah blah blah, it’s just the same, Moyes and Kenwright brought in this ‘we’re little Everton punching above our weight bull sheet’.
This time next year we’ll win something Rodney

Siggy and Gomes absolute sham, iwobi awful, DcL predictably terrible, no flair at all, all the rest
even Coleman, gets the ball then turns back inside nearly every time, back to Keane.
and Pickford oh dear
I bet Mina made more dribbles than anyone and he came on and is a CB

I should be used to this but it’s always the same, absolutely awful yet again

It's not 'bottle' or weak mentality, we simply don't have good enough players. Gomes is all style over substance, DCL is not (and never will be) good enough for a side who hope to be challenging at the top end of the table and the rest (with the exception of Richarlison) are the same - average (at time capable of being drilled into a solid, hard to beat side) to poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.