Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might go with the Bristol Bears as I have friends in the city. At least the six nations is on next weekend as well so there’s some sport to be enjoyed.

The other option is to just jump on the bandwagon of one of those storied American franchises that wins all the time- the Patriots perhaps. Might as well follow a team that wins for a change :D
My ‘first team’ of support is the All Blacks. They rarely let me down so are the obverse of Everton ...and hence a great counterbalance .
I don’t think they are the best at the moment; Ireland is probably favourite for this year’s World Cup.
As an aside, whilst I typed this post, the bloke on the radio (Radio Sport) just announced ‘Everton are pants’...I can only concur. lol

Flying over from Dublin to the day trip with my seven year old son next weekend. At this stage really have no interest.

Entering very dangerous territory there. Teams settling in that zone inevitably get dragged into a relegation battle at some point. Having to fight that battle is not worth thinking about - losing it would be a catastrophe.

Agree with this. Nothing to play for, complacency, lose three or four on the trot = relegation battle. We don't seem to have many battler's in the team.

Drop that French idiot left back who gave away a foul a schoolboy would not have. 1-1. Don't these footballers have any brains? He is going nowhere, Oh I will just push him over and give them a last minute chance to equalize.

Flying over from Dublin to the day trip with my seven year old son next weekend. At this stage really have no interest.
I gave up my season ticket that me and my dad had, we sat together and it was a great day out home and away.. then came last season and Allardyce and we just lost all apetite to go.

then we hired this clown silva and didn't bother renewing the season ticket knowing what was to come..

thanks Everton!

I gave up my season ticket that me and my dad had, we sat together and it was a great day out home and away.. then came last season and Allardyce and we just lost all apetite to go.

then we hired this clown silva and didn't bother renewing the season ticket knowing what was to come..

thanks Everton!
Sinners are always welcome back no matter what they have done. Could not even imagine giving up going. Full house every week living in hope which is what we do. One day some day it will happen and we turn the corner.

thanks Everton!

Im not sure are you actually a red.But still though, that post made me laugh!Thanks Everton.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.