Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got beat by a struggling team that had 5 changes due to injury and cup tied , and we deserved to anybody outfights us ,
the manager hasn't a clue that zonal rubbish hasn't worked at any of his clubs in the prem and like i said before xmas he has been sussed out .
feel sorry for are fans going there to watch this rubbish again.

oh shut it, he got closed down, no one to pass it to..
Should av bee
We’ve been awful, but someone needs to have a look at Michael Oliver’s bank account.

Two stonewall penalties not given, ONE Millwall yellow card when they spent 90mins booting us up in the air, and he lets a goal stand that everyone in the ground could see was scored with a hand. Then books two Everton players for dissent at the exact same time as the incident is being replayed on the big screen.
As [Poor language removed] as we were if it wasn’t for Oliver we would still be in the cup

I expected that, it seemed tragically inevitable. You know what we didn't desire anything big bag of utter cowards swanning around like they are Real Madrid when they play more like Wigan circa 2013. And we capitulated at free kicks exactly as I expected. Get in the sea this club is a farce.

terrible results , terrible performances and both are getting worse.

I saw that result coming since half time against Southampton.
the manager isn't capable of managing this club , that's the fact of the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.