Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I give up......to lose that is indefensible. Anyone who thinks Silva should stay is deluded. Our defence against crosses is woeful and that is purely down to coaching and tactics. To only show passion when arguing with the ref is not what I expect from Everton players.

The only thing I'd say in his defence is that there is no guarantee we wouldn't end up with another manager playing in exactly this way, lets face it this is the same as we have had for five years and four managers.

He has to change how we play, and now. If that means selling Gueye, dropping Sigurdsson or playing Niasse and DCL every week, fine.

Moshiri must really be regretting his "we've gambled big on Marco and will back him no matter what" (or whatever it was) statement that he made at the AGM

I'm officially ending my Everton fanship.

I am going to try a game at the Etihad.

I have gradually lost my love for this club over the years and I miss going a live game. I gave my son the TV and just read on here. I utterly hate watching Everton.

I feel low, but nothing remotely positive and that is senseless when you consider they are over paid primadonnas.

This isn't the club I loved watching in the 80s and probably never will be again.

Status
Not open for further replies.