Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an absolute disgrace.

Our midfield is poor, if they’re good individuals then they don’t work as a unit. I’d sell Gana and Siggy can go too. If Gana was so good we’d be a better team and doing better.

We can not defend set peices or anything really. We lost the first ball, second ball and showed nothing when we went forward.

This isn’t even knee jerk, we’ve been a calamity for a while now.

Someone needs time to turn this shitshow around but who? Marco is having a monumental mare.

Millwall were missing a whole host of players through injury and being cup tied - that was our first IX and it was a boring spineless crock of crap.

We have gone from an exciting attacking team creating chance after chance to the same Allardyce team of last season.
Need better midfielders and a top striker but mainly better marking at set pieces. Defenders basically passing the buck to each other rather than take responsibility

The manager might not be good enough but neither are most of these players, none of them are mentally strong enough to ever win anything and none of them look like they actually care about playing for the club either. I wouldn't be able to pick any of them as someone who wants to fight for the team and lift the rest of the players up, it's going to take years to get the club back into a good position again. There's a desperate need for a huge clear out but you can't do that without building around that over years rather than a single transfer window.

I guess what makes this so much worse is that Millwall weren't actually that good. They didn't look like a team ready to knock a prem team out.

We just gave them it
We have the worst manager I'm the PL and a massively disjointed team, get Sigs gone asap he's taking up a very important team position and is useless there, also send out DCL on loan to a championship team that's his level, that would be a good start. Please Silva do us a favour and resign

Status
Not open for further replies.