Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be Silva's Oxford Utd away game you know.
I think there's a lot of unrest about him and he's losing some people already. A win tomorrow will give everyone a lift, and once you're in the 5th round it feels like a big step towards the latter stages. Momentum.

Lose, though, and the knives are out.

I've said before and I'll say it again - Silva should be given to the end of the season at least before any decision is made. But exiting our only chance of a trophy against a crap Championship team would be making a bed for himself.

Who will be Kevin Brock for us??!

Biggest game of the season, so why on Gods earth we'd even consider not playing our strongest team is beyond me.

No Tom Davies, no Mina, no Baines, no no no....full strength.

Get in the next round and who knows?

If we do get the win tomorrow I can only see it being a narrow 2-1. Despite them being low in the Championship Millwall will be well up for it after watching our dire performance last weekend.

Think it's difficult to say what constitutes our strongest 11 although we want it at the moment as there have been so many very poor performances recently after last week I couldn't complain about anyone in particular being dropped for tomorrow.

And the cup is more important. Play the strongest team. If anyone picks up a knock leave then out v Huddersfield

Yup winning the cup to turn around our fortunes.

My daughter is doing coursework which involves writing a piece on football. She has us beating the RS at home in our first season in our new stadium. That win gives up the premiership title, while seeing the RS relegated to the Championship! How amazing would that be!:dance::cheers:

Just listening to the Millwall coach and manager on radio 5.
If we think this is going to be straightforward, we deffo need to think again.

Just listening to the Millwall coach and manager on radio 5.
If we think this is going to be straightforward, we deffo need to think again.
If memory serves we struggled to a draw there the last time we played them in the Cup and only just managed a 1-0 in the replay.Years ago they put us out 1-2 at Goodison,never been good to draw them.

They've won 7 games out 28 in the Championship. We really ought not to be finding excuses as to why this should be difficult.

Problem is, we make everything difficult lately, especially away games.

They are 4th in the championship form table over last 5 games. Beat Hull at home who are high flying in that time aswell. There playing ok and we are playing rubbish.

5-0 to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.