Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-3 to Everton. Lookman should be able to terrorize this back line. Hopefully Digne won't terrorize ours.

Then we will draw City for 5th round.

My team
Pickford
Kenny Keane Mina Digne
McCarthy Gueye
Lookman Bernard Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

Stekelenburg Coleman Zouma Davies Sigurdsson Walcott Tosun

2 DM but that should allow both full backs to push up and both Gomes and Sigurdsson in desperate need of a rest! I want Mina back in the team and Kenny needs chance to stake a claim. I would play him until end of the season and we might have more idea if he is good enough or not.

I can see why gambling was a problem for Paul Merson!

Millwall vs Everton, 5.30pm
There will be a raucous atmosphere for this one on Saturday night but as long as Everton match Millwall's physicality, they will be fine. They are my favourites for the trophy. I think they will get through this dangerous fixture.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 (6/1 with Sky Bet)

Inappropriate Language
View attachment 53330goo

In what has cringily been dubbed the Tim Cahill derby, here we face a side away from home that hasn't had the best of reputations in past years.

It would be a nice touch if he was invited as a guest like, but let’s be honest we’re his club, not them, and we should stand all over these.

We won’t, like.

Me, I’d put our strongest side out and win this, but as I’ve just read that Yannick Bolasie isn’t cup tied he’ll probably start alongside Tony Hibbert.

Up the blues and that.
The BBC will be fuming when Everton win 1-0.
good luck for tomorrow, watch out for the council estates as that’s where your get all the teens coming out giving it, when ever the cup comes around, millwall always look out for a big gun, I am a spurs fan and they have been waiting for payback with us since 2001, when we took the piss on there manor all day, they came down a couple of years ago in the cup, bought a couple of decent mobs down but got wrapped up, we were out in force that day but ob were truly out on top, your probably get that tomorrow, not sure how many tickets you got, hopefully top and bottom tier, your find a lot of them are goby little c—to but they are capable,, always had a soft spot for Everton as they were on par with us for years, hopefully your turn the corner soon, not sure silva is the man though, as I was growing up in the 80s, it was the big 5, and it will always be the big 5, Man U, Liverpool, spurs, Arse, Everton, unfortunately now there has been a couple of teams that have won the lottery, good luck for tomorrow and I hope you beat the c—ts.

Ray1 Yid

I can see why gambling was a problem for Paul Merson!

Millwall vs Everton, 5.30pm
There will be a raucous atmosphere for this one on Saturday night but as long as Everton match Millwall's physicality, they will be fine. They are my favourites for the trophy. I think they will get through this dangerous fixture.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-2 (6/1 with Sky Bet)
You just said what i was about to say lol,he had us to win the cup few years ago as well,the next day i think it was we were knocked out

Que? Strongest team surely - and even if Gomes needs a rest McCarthy can't be ready for this.

Honestly it's our biggest game of the season for me.

I think that is our strongest team as both Gomes and Sigurdsson are playing below par due to being tired. Kenny did nothing wrong in the games he played. I think McCarthy will be fresh and if he gets tired later on bring on Davies.

2 - 0 Millwall regrettably.

We are stinking the gaff out at the moment & Silva hasn’t a clue what his first choice attacking four should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.