Mike Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think it was also to do with street singing “ye dads kn the dole” after we canned the grey haired, fake tanned tit
he was having a back and forth battle with the park end in the nil nil at goodison v Spurs in the December 94 game a few weeks after his dads sacking . I think the dole shouts were going in that game too . But Ian Walker made comments in the press in the build up to the goodison match v Spurs that Everton had betrayed his dad or not given him a chance ..

he was having a back and forth battle with the park end in the nil nil at goodison v Spurs in the December 94 game a few weeks after his dads sacking . I think the dole shouts were going in that game too . But Ian Walker made comments in the press in the build up to the goodison match v Spurs that Everton had betrayed his dad or not given him a chance ..

Vaguely remember that interview he did. Like anyone cared anyway, his dad was a grade a tit and the son was a fanny headed, over rated weapon.

Entire family is full of frauds

Vaguely remember that interview he did. Like anyone cared anyway, his dad was a grade a tit and the son was a fanny headed, over rated weapon.

Entire family is full of frauds

IMG_2052.JPG

Utter pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.