Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s paid for himself many times over at this stage, we really need to get to where Chelsea are in their model.

Percent transfers will rarely exist in 10 years time in my opinion. It will be 90% loans.
Chelsea model is over after next season when the number of loans are limited assuming FIFA’s new rules pass.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eu...to-sell-30-players_sto7031862/story-amp.shtml

People think we’ve struggled to get rid of players, imagine having to sell 30 of them

One thing we'll find out if he goes to Palace, how good he is, because if he can score goals at Palace, then...……..

I’d fancy his chances to be honest, Palace have some good players, Zaha, Townsend and Milivojević, they have been making bags of chances with no forward.

They used to be the only team with worst front option then us, maybe Huddersfield.

I saw that, I still think it will go the way of financial fair play and be gerrymandered.

Just my opinion mind.
Could well be. Wouldn’t trust FIFA at all to either get this through or actually implement it.

But I don’t think trying to move to that model now would be a wise idea as we’d probably get screwed by it.

If he was any good, one of the bigger clubs would already be after him. Season is already a right off so better to wait for summer for any big money signings. Could end up keeping the bench warm. Would make sense to give Tosun a run for the rest of season after the big effort he put in the other day and we might even raise his value again. Doubtful but possible.

If the logic is that if he was any good better teams would be after him, then no one would ever sign for everton

Could well be. Wouldn’t trust FIFA at all to either get this through or actually implement it.

But I don’t think trying to move to that model now would be a wise idea as we’d probably get screwed by it.

I don’t think it’s practical myself and could run into legal challenge, if it does come in it will be a watered down version of 15 or 20, maybe 10 youth and five senior. It’s an opening bid by FIFA and just a proposal.

Just my opinion.

I don’t think it’s practical myself and could run into legal challenge, if it does come in it will be a watered down version of 15 or 20, maybe 10 youth and five senior. It’s an opening bid by FIFA and just a proposal.

Just my opinion.

The main reason Chelsea can do it is that their Income is 5 times the size of ours.

The main reason Chelsea can do it is that their Income is 5 times the size of ours.

That’s true, but they started it somewhere, it’s where we are. They invested in quality, made CL, grew organic revenue, won the league, added younger players to loan out, won Champions League, become self sufficient.

We failed at the first hurdle, invest, buy poorly, employ Allardyce.

Last chance saloon for this lad. I reckon We have dodged a massive bullet , but we will have to see.
Even if he scores 10 goals for Palace the doubters will scrutinize every one saying they were tap ins even if they’re all screamers and still say we dodged a bullet. No one here ever admits they’re wrong one way or another.

Niasse, Kone, Alcaraz etc. clearly weren’t good enough for Everton. Signing someone doesn’t make them good enough.

Also, it appears Spurs weren’t THAT interested clearly.

I think him loan fee and wage demands saw a end to that for most teams rather then the lads ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.