Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on mate, big assumption based on being 'allegedly' offered to spurs

Only two clubs in England in for him are London clubs - make of that what you will.

There's loads of foreign players like that - they see England as London. They tend to be terrible as well - you can identify a "West Ham signing" a mile off.

So the answer is no one and struggle to score goals all season...

The Answer is that we are going to finish 7,8,9 or 10th whether we sign him or not. The only difference is that we would have had additional striker that GOT can fume at as not being good enough / sell.

Offered to Spurs allegedly too. Which indicates he's only interested in London.

Swerve please.

Tbf, both Ed Aarons and Simon Johnson - very reliable London-based journos (Johnson in particular with Chelsea) have stated that Batshuayi prefers a move here, mate.

Chelsea seem happy to loan him out. They just can't loan him to us because of Zouma, so the only deal on the table is for a buy.

If they're offering him about to clubs in the Prem, then they are probably gonna do so to teams who need a striker - Spurs and West Ham fit the bill, albeit offering him to Spurs is a weird one considering their relative positions (and I'm sure Batshuayi would rather play for Spurs than us).

But the bloke went to Dortmund last January, and bloody hell, that place is bleak.

Are they the ones who play for West Ham?

Haha

Yeah you know the likes of Ogbonna, who chose West Ham over us solely because London. Terrible player. Or Nasri, looking for a cosy London retirement home. And Zabeleta etc. etc.

Basically they attract a mix of has-beens and never-was.

Tbf, both Ed Aarons and Simon Johnson - very reliable London-based journos (Johnson in particular with Chelsea) have stated that Batshuayi prefers a move here, mate.

Chelsea seem happy to loan him out. They just can't loan him to us because of Zouma, so the only deal on the table is for a buy.

If they're offering him about to clubs in the Prem, then they are probably gonna do so to teams who need a striker - Spurs and West Ham fit the bill, albeit offering him to Spurs is a weird one considering their relative positions (and I'm sure Batshuayi would rather play for Spurs than us).

But the bloke went to Dortmund last January, and bloody hell, that place is bleak.

He's been offered to Spurs as Batshuayi wants a London club. That's my take on it, and it's reasonable to me.

If he was any good, one of the bigger clubs would already be after him. Season is already a right off so better to wait for summer for any big money signings. Could end up keeping the bench warm. Would make sense to give Tosun a run for the rest of season after the big effort he put in the other day and we might even raise his value again. Doubtful but possible.

He's been offered to Spurs as Batshuayi wants a London club. That's my take on it, and it's reasonable to me.

Yeh fair enough, I'm not saying it's wrong - I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm just saying that people with actual contacts at Chelsea have said otherwise.

35 million for a player bought for 33, who hasn’t exactly set the world alight. Add that to Chelsea playing a part in helping Barkley fleece us out of 20 million. Then it’s a NO from me unless for 20 million.

Are we struggling to score goals?

We are struggling to keep them out more than anything.

In our last 5 premier league games we've scored 4 goals, failed to score in two of those games and lost 3 of them.

We've only managed to score more then once in a game since November 5 times in 14 matches. That's nearly two thirds of our games since November we've only scored a maximum of one goal. With a avarage of about 3 shots on target a game.

Yes we are very much struggling to score goals but not just that we are struggling to have a focal point for our attack. We loom toothless up front and other teams know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.