Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sky:

Chelsea are trying to find a club who will take Batshuayi on loan, but they are having a few problems with his wage demands.

Weird statement. What wage demands ? If he's on loan then he won't be making any demands as his wages are already set in stone from the contract he has with Chelsea... no one renegotiates their wages every time they join a club on loan do they ? the only negotiation is between the clubs as to what percentage the loaning club will contribute. He gets his full £160k a week or whatever it is regardless of whether he stays at Chelsea or goes on loan.

Weird statement. What wage demands ? If he's on loan then he won't be making any demands as his wages are already set in stone from the contract he has with Chelsea... no one renegotiates their wages every time they join a club on loan do they ? the only negotiation is between the clubs as to what percentage the loaning club will contribute. He gets his full £160k a week or whatever it is regardless of whether he stays at Chelsea or goes on loan.

.....I don’t think he’s on £160k per week at Chelsea, I think that’s what he wants if he moves. If he stays, he remains on £120k per week. Poor lad.

Yes I always thought the parent club pay the majority if not All of their players wagers..

Thats why we are struggling with all these players out on loan. We still pay them

Status
Not open for further replies.