Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utterly pointless, we have enough strikers not good enough to wear the shirt already, why add another?

Would prefer we sign an actual footballer instead.

It's a different regime, if we do get him (and I don't think we will) then you would like to think the people in charge will have a plan for him.

The signings so far have generally been good right? Let's not write the lad off before he even kicks a ball.
He's kicked plenty of balls, just not for Everton. If he was a kid on low wages and a small fee I'd agree with you. For £35 million I would want much more than this guy.

He's kicked plenty of balls, just not for Everton. If he was a kid on low wages and a small fee I'd agree with you. For £35 million I would want much more than this guy.

It's 2019. 35M is the going rate these days.

There are loads of instances of us signing players who we thought would not be good enough, we may even be making a profit of 20 odd million on one of those players today.

Truth us we don't know how it will turn out until he plays. I remember fuming when we signed Kevin Campbell. Look how that turned out.

It's 2019. 35M is the going rate these days.

There are loads of instances of us signing players who we thought would not be good enough, we may even be making a profit of 20 odd million on one of those players today.

Truth us we don't know how it will turn out until he plays. I remember fuming when we signed Kevin Campbell. Look how that turned out.
There was no doubting Kevin Campbell's attitude though. I'm not convinced about this lad's. I agree with you in principle though.

Me neither.

If a loan was possible then maybe but nah.

Can defo see him going to West Ham though.

Yeah I'd be all over a loan but for obvious resons that can't happen.

Maybe Tosun's performance against Huddersfield has bought him until the end of the season. Or we may be using our interest in the likes of Bats as a way of giving Tosun a kick up the rear.

There was no doubting Kevin Campbell's attitude though. I'm not convinced about this lad's. I agree with you in principle though.

No doubting once he was here certainly. At the time though I was wondering why we were buying a washed up ex Arsenal player who was doing crap in Turkey. You never know how things will work out. I think for now if we do sign him then we have to trust the transfer team (This DOF stuff is all confusing) as they have gave us nothing to question them about as of yet.

Don't get me wrong I don't really rate Batshuayi myself but his goalscoring record over his career is solid and he was highly regarded a few years back so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.