Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 reasons why this won’t happen
Firstly we’ve been told we don’t have the money to sign player unless some of the high earners not playing leave - which they haven’t
And we haven’t got 48 hours to get a medical done!
You have seen how the transfer window works in previous years? What we know from experience:
You don’t necessarily know what’s going on behind the scenes.
... and it usually ends with in disappointment or us appealing to the premier league to ratify a transfer that was completed ridiculously close to the deadline

We're going to pay £30 million for this bloke, pay him £100k a week, and then realise he's not very good. Unbelievable that we're going to repeat the Tosun mistake all over again. Just when I thought the club was coming to it's senses.

Given Moshiri’s attitude towards transfers after being burned so regularly, Silva and Brands must be completely convinced on him if we do pay a perm fee for him.

We're going to pay £30 million for this bloke, pay him £100k a week, and then realise he's not very good. Unbelievable that we're going to repeat the Tosun mistake all over again. Just when I thought the club was coming to it's senses.

It's a different regime, if we do get him (and I don't think we will) then you would like to think the people in charge will have a plan for him.

The signings so far have generally been good right? Let's not write the lad off before he even kicks a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.