Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxi Gomez is Rondon 2.0 and West Ham are paying 40m for the privilege of waiting 6months to hope he’s better than that. He’s not all that good.
Totally agree. He's not going to be big and physical in the PL. He's got good movement and can be clever, but he's really just a target guy with a but less size and more skill. Only 22, could improve, but I'm not impressed. Vigo scored a lot of goals and also gives up a ton.

Go with what we have until summer. Don’t rate Batshuayi myself. Happy for the window to close with no outs and no ins.

£35 million would be a bit steep for a player who has hardly set the world alight at either his parent club or on loan.

He does look like he can link play well though. If he comes I can see him combining well with Richarlison and Siggy. Also doesn’t look like he’s running in treacle which is always a bonus.

£35 million would be a bit steep for a player who has hardly set the world alight at either his parent club or on loan.

He does look like he can link play well though. If he comes I can see him combining well with Richarlison and Siggy. Also doesn’t look like he’s running in treacle which is always a bonus.
Said from day one don't want him.
Lukaku all over again attitude wise but without as many goals.
Can't afford him anyway.

Said from day one don't want him.
Lukaku all over again attitude wise but without as many goals.
Can't afford him anyway.

How do we know his attitude stinks? We might be able to afford him if Gueye goes and we can talk Chelsea down a bit on price.

Can’t say I’m massively bothered either way but we certainly need a striker because the current options aren’t good enough as first choices.

How do we know his attitude stinks? We might be able to afford him if Gueye goes and we can talk Chelsea down a bit on price.

Can’t say I’m massively bothered either way but we certainly need a striker because the current options aren’t good enough as first choices.
I think the ‘one in one out’ issue is do with wages rather than transfer fee, and Niasse has left this window.

I might be the minority here. I will be happy with this signing. To be fair I am happy with all Brands + Silva signings so far. Hopefully results will come, we get 7th and Silva keeps his job.

Some of best our best signing in the last decade have been Stones, baines, jageilka, Lescott.
Signing the rejects of top sides is all abit Sunderland / Newcastle united (in the era they were relegated).
We will end up with a team full of mercenaries with little squad harmony.

Go with what we have until summer. Don’t rate Batshuayi myself. Happy for the window to close with no outs and no ins.
no outs really ? I think we all would like quite a few outs I don't think I need to name them do you mate

Some of best our best signing in the last decade have been Stones, baines, jageilka, Lescott.
Signing the rejects of top sides is all abit Sunderland / Newcastle united (in the era they were relegated).
We will end up with a team full of mercenaries with little squad harmony.

Moyes though.

2 reasons why this won’t happen
Firstly we’ve been told we don’t have the money to sign player unless some of the high earners not playing leave - which they haven’t
And we haven’t got 48 hours to get a medical done!

Status
Not open for further replies.