Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week, Batshuayi was publicly criticised by his notoriously hot-headed manager, Marcelino, for a poor performance in the Copa del Rey defeat to Sporting Gijon.

He was subbed at half-time and his relationship with the coach had become untenable.

“I think we have to get in some strikers. I've clearly run out of patience with certain individuals," Marcelino said of Batshuayi.

If you can't even get a shot in on target you are not fit to play in the Primera Liga for Valencia.
“I don't make substitutions to send signals to anyone - I make them based on the performances I see. On the effort and the commitment, on everything that I see. I set out to be fair, and I make changes starting from that point.”

Promising!

I find that impossible to be honest ,worst strike duo since Angell and Barlow walked out to Z cars

Its really not that far fetched at all. He's being binned off half way through a loan because Valencia think he is crap. His fee is reportedly 14 million, which is about the same fee that we will be looking for when we sell Tosun. If he was any good, Chelsea wouldn't be valuing him at 14 million.

At a good price he would be worth a gamble but would chelsea sell him at a low value to a prem team given how inflated prices always are in January

He's better than our current strikers. Any transfer will likely fall into the financial reality that Brands has outlined regarding fee and especially wages.

He doesn't have to be better than Lukaku, he just needs to be better than Niasse, Tosun and Calvert-Lewin.

Status
Not open for further replies.