Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.S.N.O.

Player Valuation: £30m
Showed alot of potential a few years ago, never seemed to get a real chance at Chelsea... Sounds like the Valencia move was a disaster...missed alot of chances for Belgium at the world cup (but he was getting in the right places I guess)

If he's a problem character I'd pass on him even if his transfer value seems pretty cheap now.. If the issue was he just didn't settle to life in Spain, then definitely worth a punt for that price (we need to sign 2 strikers)

hallamblue

Player Valuation: £20m
If the fee is 14 million it’s a no brainier. Still only 25. His goal stats have been good at every club bar Chelsea and this latest loan where he’s been used off the bench.

A yes for me
Who says the fee is £14 million? Now Solanke has broken the transfer market, he'd probably cost £20 million which is too much. If we can get shut of Niasse and swap him for Batschuayi that would be ok.

PhilRegan

Player Valuation: £2.5m
If we did get him and he succeeded and scored a few, we would just end up with are pants down again in the Belgium newspapers about him wanting to be at a CL club etc etc.

If he fails it's another Turkish Ibrahimovic situation and he ends up on the bench smiling at us losing to huddersfield when the cameras pan on him. Double edge sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.