Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopper6

Player Valuation: £6m
Who says the fee is £14 million? Now Solanke has broken the transfer market, he'd probably cost £20 million which is too much. If we can get shut of Niasse and swap him for Batschuayi that would be ok.

Every paper running the story say 14 million. Tbh I’d have no issue paying 20. He’s still only 25!

If you mean selling Niasse for 7 million and getting Bat for same price, that’s never going to happen.

Lanolin

Player Valuation: £40m
Wouldn’t be my first choice by any means but if the talk of £14m is true it’s a no brainer. Definitely better than what we have and a slotter could be the difference between winning the cup/euro qualifying and not.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
If we did get him and he succeeded and scored a few, we would just end up with are pants down again in the Belgium newspapers about him wanting to be at a CL club etc etc.

If he fails it's another Turkish Ibrahimovic situation and he ends up on the bench smiling at us losing to huddersfield when the cameras pan on him. Double edge sword.
What do you reckon we should do Phil, if he scores a few should we look to flog him before he gets too big for his bat boots?

Frang

Banned
Banned
He’s better than you.
it troubles me that he hasn't settled anywhere or pushed for a real move away from Chelsea..

he defo one of them that are in it for the coin rather than for the love of the game.

I bet he cant build a wall

JL94

Player Valuation: £950k
If we did get him and he succeeded and scored a few, we would just end up with are pants down again in the Belgium newspapers about him wanting to be at a CL club etc etc.

If he fails it's another Turkish Ibrahimovic situation and he ends up on the bench smiling at us losing to huddersfield when the cameras pan on him. Double edge sword.
So we should avoid signing him because he might be decent and want to move away if we aren't a big enough club for him in two years? REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks