Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
In those situations they had the biggest clubs in the world hounding them over their best player.

If we had one of them two going all out for one of our players, namely Pickford, I'd be made up! If we are getting hundreds of millions for a player than so be it.

Anyway I am off to the match now!
Don't you go the game ?

Make of that what you will.

Ok, so Henry has been sacked from Monaco and I don’t think this transfer was completed.

Do we stand a chance?

Ok, so Henry has been sacked from Monaco and I don’t think this transfer was completed.

Do we stand a chance?

I'd say it's more than likely, it was our interest that stumped the Monaco deal if i read correctly, only outcome can see is us getting him Tosun joining Niasse out the door.

If we had one of them two going all out for one of our players, namely Pickford, I'd be made up! If we are getting hundreds of millions for a player than so be it.
I would also love it if we got hundreds of millions for Pickford, but they wouldnt touch Jordan with a ten feet pole, even if every decent goalie in spain got hand cancer.

Reports saying a permanent deal is being discussed. Sigh. I know, give the lad a chance etc, you’re right if he signs of course want him to do well, I’m not going to be lie either,right now a signing like this to me just seems more average ness for a big fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.